Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cheap knock off NFL jerseys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
LMAO, the "WELLS" isn't even centered.....yeah, not bad!!!

Like I said earlier, you get what you pay for. Cheap jersey = cheap labor = cheap materials.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
My birthday is Sunday, but my father got me 2 early birthday presents. He got me tickets to the Bengals-Colts preseason game last Thursday and to go with that, he got me a Bengals on-field authentic jersey. It's a Reebok instead of Nike, but they're half price. I got 99, because of my birthday 9/9, and had my last name put on the back because that will never be outdated. That's what I suggest to everyone. For $150, go to NFL Shop and get a Reebok, customized, on-field authentic jersey. Get your name on the back because then you don't care if a player leaves or not.

ViSta

Dec 19, 2013
I ordered a Beanie Wells Black Cardinals jersey from tarajersey last year or the year before, no issues... here's the photo:

x6cvgy.jpg
2z888xk.jpg
1z18vu0.jpg

http://www.cnsoccerjersey.org email me they are having a Buy 5 shirts .One more free shirt now .It's really awesome .They offer $29.99 Free shipping now .

Last edited:

ViSta

Dec 19, 2013
I ordered a Beanie Wells Black Cardinals jersey from tarajersey last year or the year before, no issues... here's the photo:

x6cvgy.jpg
2z888xk.jpg
1z18vu0.jpg

Tarajersey email me they are having a Buy 5 shirts .One more free shirt now .It's really awesome .They offer $29.99 Free shipping now .

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
The leagues and authorities are shutting all these sites down for their criminal behavior (counterfeiting).. It's gonna be ugly for them.. BG