Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***** Christmas Eve Morning Thread *****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Hope everyone has an awesome Christmas eve. 3/4 of our kids will be at the other parents, until tomorrow evening. So, we are taking the two lil fellas to the church service this evening.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Merry Christmas Eve to all. We are at the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine, Texas (near Dallas) for the holidays. (It's an indoor water park.)

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning. Cold and snowy here. Running out later to the PO and some other errands.
I think we are doing Chinese takeout tonight. I'll have the draft and random results complied sometime today so it all together. If anyone trades any teams just let me know. Maybe break on the 26th? Case should be here today I think.

Sounds good Josh. A Myers patch/auto 1/1 would make a great Christmas gift for me :)

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
JoshPittsburgh PiratesChicago White SoxTigers
AlexNew York MetsToronto Blue JaysDodgers
BarryMinnesota TwinsFlorida MarlinsBraves
Calfas BrothersArizona DiamondbacksPhiladelphia PhilliesLos Angeles AngelsChicago CubsSt LouisOrioles
Dan/AlexCleveland IndiansMilwaukee BrewersMariners
JoeSan Diego PadresTexas RangersReds
KenColorado RockiesSan Francisco GiantsNationals
SteveTampa Bay RaysHouston AstrosRoyals
TonyBoston Red SoxOakland AthleticsYankees

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Got a lot to get done today. Somehow I was placed on cookie duty for tomorrow so I'll be spending today making a couple of batches. Gave my girlfriend's family their gifts last night. Her dad was speechless. He told me I have his permission to date his daughter for another year :eek:

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts