Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***** Christmas Eve Morning Thread *****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
After looking at the update CL, I am somewhat intrigued by having the Astros. Biggio has a couple different autos in this product and I do not have a Biggio auto.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!! Merry Christmas Eve!

Here are the latest pick ups and gifts I have received:

EthierPCScans846.jpg

EthierPCScans847.jpg

EthierPCScans866.jpg

EthierPCScans867.jpg

EthierPCScans848.jpg

EthierPCScans849.jpg

EthierPCScans862.jpg

EthierPCScans863.jpg

EthierPCScans856.jpg

EthierPCScans857.jpg

EthierPCScans860.jpg

EthierPCScans861.jpg

EthierPCScans858.jpg

EthierPCScans859.jpg

EthierPCScans852.jpg

EthierPCScans853.jpg

1/1's
EthierPCScans868.jpg

EthierPCScans869.jpg

EthierPCScans850.jpg

EthierPCScans851.jpg

EthierPCScans864.jpg

EthierPCScans865.jpg

Gifts:

Morning Thread Secret Santa
EthierPCScans854.jpg

EthierPCScans855.jpg

edc78d7e-99bb-417b-a752-f8be394e3599.jpg

EthierPCScans871.jpg

EthierPCScans870.jpg

FCB Birthday Group
Puig1.jpg

Puig2.jpg

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good morning guys. Got a lot to get done today. Somehow I was placed on cookie duty for tomorrow so I'll be spending today making a couple of batches. Gave my girlfriend's family their gifts last night. Her dad was speechless. He told me I have his permission to date his daughter for another year :eek:

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

And there is your​ christmas present :)

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. slept in today as I am off for the remainder of the year..

I'll be going to the LCS later as I will be opening my box of Ichiro Immortals Collection there.. It's been there for a few days, but I told the owner that if the regulars want to see what I pull, I'll open it today..

I'm sure there are other stuff there I will be opening as well..

I will be finishing up cleaning the house and wrapping a few more gifts as I have an adopted family coming over tonight..
A mother and her 2 kids (4yr old and a 5 yr old)..

My nephew's son (2 months) is back home from being in the hospital for 2 weeks (broncualitis)

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Dog gone it I felt sorry for a dis-Oriented traveler so I bought some items so he would have enough funds to go back to the Orient .
Really looking forward to twenty plus family gathering later ---------------- SHOOT ME NOW .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning guys. Got a lot to get done today. Somehow I was placed on cookie duty for tomorrow so I'll be spending today making a couple of batches. Gave my girlfriend's family their gifts last night. Her dad was speechless. He told me I have his permission to date his daughter for another year :eek:

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Told my future son in laws - break her heart and I break legs

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Now is the time I need my car in avatar for transporting family and gifts --- takes three newer cars !!!!!!!!!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I'll be going to the LCS later as I will be opening my box of Ichiro Immortals Collection there.. It's been there for a few days, but I told the owner that if the regulars want to see what I pull, I'll open it today..

Good luck, hope it's not a kick in the Nutcrackers.

Merry Christmas Eve all, I'm about to head out to my parent's farm, a big country Christmas dinner, and opening presents with my side of the family.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Went out for a few last minute things and it wasn't too bad. One last trip tonight for Chinese food then I can bunker down until tomorrow when we go over to our friends house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts