Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Colt McCoy to be cut???????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
55_marlins_sp said:
Vikes have traded Sage Rosenfels for Colt McCoy. Read it in the Cleveland Plain Dealer about an hour ago ...
On a serious note, the Colts should make a play for him. Painter clearly isn't a good option for their #2, and Sage showed he can play when he's put in when he had the shot with the Texans. The Vikings might be able to then pick up another receiver. I know they just got Carmillo, but they could use a little insurance policy in case they go Rice and Harvin-less.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Card Magnet said:
[quote="55_marlins_sp":u75df24x]Vikes have traded Sage Rosenfels for Colt McCoy. Read it in the Cleveland Plain Dealer about an hour ago ...
On a serious note, the Colts should make a play for him. Painter clearly isn't a good option for their #2, and Sage showed he can play when he's put in when he had the shot with the Texans. The Vikings might be able to then pick up another receiver. I know they just got Carmillo, but they could use a little insurance policy in case they go Rice and Harvin-less.[/quote:u75df24x]

I would love a Sage + a 3rd for Anthony Gonzalez. Not realistic, but it'd be nice to a surplus traded for a surplus.

The Vikes really need to acquire a big WR though. Not anymore slot type fella's.

Members online