Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cyber Monday Topps purchases--A&G X and Archives Snapshots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
One box of each. Liked last year's Ginter with the black fronts. Also thought I'd try a box of the Archives once. Just once.

Archives Snapshots...
12 cards to a pack/box, one auto per box. Nice looking set, with a glossy front. Box included Trea turner, Frank Howard, Kershaw, Byung-Ho Park, Big Papi, Nolan Ryan (classic Tuxedo pose), Jose Canseco (Red Sox), Miguel Sano, Kris Bryant, Marcus Stroman, (pretty good box, must be getting to my autograph!) Rob Refsnyder auto #137 /350. Oh. Kyle Schwarber B/W. The B/W is actually a parallel, 1:17 packs, so, hey--I beat the odds!

Ginter box...
Not as special as last year's 10th anniversary, but guaranteed one auto per box. All minis were black, unlike last year's, which was nice. Didn't have more of the oddball minis, just black minis from the set. Black minis included Ozzie Smith (nice!) Trevor Story, Alex Gordon, Hanley Ramirez, Trumbo, Votto, Eckersley, Kipnis, Moss, Keuchel, Freeman, Rondon, Escobar, Spurlock, Kiermaier, Jill Martin, Shaffer, and Vinny G. Just like the look of the A&G in black.

My auto...

Not a great auto, but nice to see it is a black card auto with silver ink--something I want to try on cards at Twinsfest--with a special border, and not just more of the same from the regular set.

Anybody need singles of their guy for the PC, just let me know, I'll see what I have.

Members online

Latest posts