Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Da Bears

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Or better yet DUH Bears. Knowing they went into the game in Philly that the Packers lost and so did the Lions. A win would clinch the Division and they play like they did tonight. The defense is the WOSE in all of football. Cutler is awful! They just SUCK!

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Or better yet DUH Bears. Knowing they went into the game in Philly that the Packers lost and so did the Lions. A win would clinch the Division and they play like they did tonight. The defense is the WOSE in all of football. Cutler is awful! They just SUCK!

Agreed. The Vikings and Matt Cassell put up 48 against them the Philly defense last week and the Bears couldn't move the ball?

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
I am A big Bears fan but if they do win next week they will look very bad in the playoffs. If they loose they need to clean house! Starting with Cutler.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I posting on [MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION] 's page how fun it would have been to watch this defensive travesty with Dick Butkus...

Oy! Good thing tomorrow is the time for the "Airing of Grievances"!

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Cutler is almost as bad as Romo. One of those guys who has all the potential in the world....he'd just rather bang models and piss down his leg instead of performing in crunch time. I say they drop Cutler like a bad habit. This is two teams where he's shown hes just good....not great and that he can't win the big one for XXXX.

Members online

Latest posts