Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DEEE Officially Live! (At Beckett, That Is)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubfan86

Aug 13, 2008
Central,IL
All In Cards said:
[quote="George_Calfas":25857eqr][quote="All In Cards":25857eqr][quote="George_Calfas":25857eqr]The question from the non-prospector:

What price will cases/boxes being selling for on 1 Feb 2010?

the same its selling for now[/quote:25857eqr]

You dont think there will be a price spike (up or down) after release?[/quote:25857eqr]

I think we would have seen a lil spike already. Its stayed constant. It might go up next week but in a month I think you can get it for whats its at now.[/quote:25857eqr]

I think there is a chance it could be a few hundred higher in a month. If the breaks are solid, and the bang for the buck seems to be there, cases could go up and stay up. I do not think that $100 a box for 6 to 10 Autos is unreasonable.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
So I take back with what I said, this will see a nice spike. I just tried bumping my order and just heard they are sold out.

Thats at least 2 big distributors now that I know have sold out.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
excel_B said:
Looking at Ebay, BigT36, Blowoutcards, Globalsportscards and Shopdiamondcardson... are still selling cases... :?

Yes, but at what price? If Blowout is actually getting $1600, then that's a bit more than I paid for mine. Nobody is ever really sold out with things like dealernetb2b and other sources.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
BowmanChromeAddict said:
excel_B said:
Looking at Ebay, BigT36, Blowoutcards, Globalsportscards and Shopdiamondcardson... are still selling cases... :?

Yes, but at what price? If Blowout is actually getting $1600, then that's a bit more than I paid for mine. Nobody is ever really sold out with things like dealernetb2b and other sources.

True, I do know a few of my places are sold out of their initial order. They might have already started buying on dnet. Right now there is only one sell and a few buys posted.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
All In Cards said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:
[quote="excel_B":2k61gx9l]Looking at Ebay, BigT36, Blowoutcards, Globalsportscards and Shopdiamondcardson... are still selling cases... :?

True, I do know a few of my places are sold out of their initial order. They might have already started buying on dnet. Right now there is only one sell and a few buys posted.[/quote:2k61gx9l]

I understand... I assume that these sellers may not be able to ship them out on Wednesday if anyone buys now, correct?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
excel_B said:
[quote="All In Cards":1i4oxh9v]
BowmanChromeAddict said:
[quote="excel_B":1i4oxh9v]Looking at Ebay, BigT36, Blowoutcards, Globalsportscards and Shopdiamondcardson... are still selling cases... :?

True, I do know a few of my places are sold out of their initial order. They might have already started buying on dnet. Right now there is only one sell and a few buys posted.[/quote:1i4oxh9v]

I understand... I assume that these sellers may not be able to ship them out on Wednesday if anyone buys now, correct?[/quote:1i4oxh9v]

yes/no, all depends if the guy they are buying from will drop ship for them.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
All In Cards said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:
I want to know what Auto #6 is. Olds said on Twitter that they are saving it for the video.

Pujols would be my guess. That means only 19 more out there

I was gonna say that I was surprised their best auto was /99 given their history with box breaks. I assumed they would get a Chapman but if they got a pujols /20 i dont think there is any doubt they get "special" boxes

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
All In Cards said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:
I want to know what Auto #6 is. Olds said on Twitter that they are saving it for the video.

I was gonna say that I was surprised their best auto was /99 given their history with box breaks. I assumed they would get a Chapman but if they got a pujols /20 i dont think there is any doubt they get "special" boxes

Actually, it's a hell of a box...

TWO parallel autos (one #'d to 50, one #'d to 100)
One of the lowest numbered autos in the BASE set (good luck to anyone putting the master set together...there's one less you'll ever see).
Ackley
An insert set auto (not sure what they are numbered to, but I'd guess fairly low)
And then a "mystery" auto that is so good they'll only show it on video.

I mean, I bet that most "normal" boxes will feature five or six base or TOTC autos...

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
mredsox89 said:
All In Cards said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:

There already isn't any doubt they get "special" boxes (but that's the nature of the beast..just as soon as FCB gets the kind of following that Beckett does, Chris will be busting boxes with Superfractor Auto's & the kind of ridiculous chase cards that companies use as advertisement's when promoting thier product)...Beckett did get an Ackley, which was 1 of the poster boy's for this product...now they will show us either thier Pujols Auto or a D.Tate low #d Auto (watch it be the black status)...

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
cubfan86 said:
All In Cards said:
[quote="George_Calfas":b6v97iu2][quote="All In Cards":b6v97iu2][quote="George_Calfas":b6v97iu2]The question from the non-prospector:

the same its selling for now

You dont think there will be a price spike (up or down) after release?[/quote:b6v97iu2]

I think we would have seen a lil spike already. Its stayed constant. It might go up next week but in a month I think you can get it for whats its at now.[/quote:b6v97iu2]

I think there is a chance it could be a few hundred higher in a month. If the breaks are solid, and the bang for the buck seems to be there, cases could go up and stay up. I do not think that $100 a box for 6 to 10 Autos is unreasonable.[/quote:b6v97iu2]

Ask razor if this is true.....

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Sly said:
mredsox89 said:
All In Cards said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:

One of the lowest numbered autos in the BASE set (good luck to anyone putting the master set together...there's one less you'll ever see).
Ackley
An insert set auto (not sure what they are numbered to, but I'd guess fairly low)

I mean, I bet that most "normal" boxes will feature five or six base or TOTC autos...

Exactly! And the really sad thing about all of this is that the collector has 1 less chance of pulling "said" card... But for the company who's product it is, there is no better or cheaper means of advertising then having this kind of free (considering the companies aren't paying Beckett to do this) commercial for thier product's...

BTW, what's up with the smiley icon's? I've tried ta use the face-slap several times while writing my response's in this thread & they're a "no go" (not working). (place "face-slap" here)

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Sly said:
mredsox89 said:
All In Cards said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:

Ackley

My point wasn't that it was an average, or even above average box. But based on every product they bust, they get one of the top hits, so compared to the usual beckett breaks, it was below average.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
cgilmo said:
UtahUtes said:
mredsox89 said:
UtahUtes said:
Says there will be 6 autos per box. Has anyone else hear this?

Panini announced it a week or so back. 6 autos in 16 boxes per case, 10 autos and a GU in the other 4. Looking at 136 autos and 4 GU per case.

Wow. So if I ordered a case from Blowout do they ship it out on the release date, or do they ship it so it will arrive on the release date?

they don't have any cases left

but they would ship it on release date if they had any
Blowout is selling cases on Ebay

cubfan86

Aug 13, 2008
Central,IL
ballerskrip said:
cubfan86 said:
All In Cards said:
[quote="George_Calfas":26vwdu0r][quote="All In Cards":26vwdu0r][quote="George_Calfas":26vwdu0r]The question from the non-prospector:

the same its selling for now

You dont think there will be a price spike (up or down) after release?

I think we would have seen a lil spike already. Its stayed constant. It might go up next week but in a month I think you can get it for whats its at now.[/quote:26vwdu0r]

I think there is a chance it could be a few hundred higher in a month. If the breaks are solid, and the bang for the buck seems to be there, cases could go up and stay up. I do not think that $100 a box for 6 to 10 Autos is unreasonable.[/quote:26vwdu0r]

Ask razor if this is true.....[/quote:26vwdu0r]

Please don't compare Razor to Donruss. Even without an MLBPA license they are 10 times better than Razor.

Members online

Latest posts