Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DEEE Officially Live! (At Beckett, That Is)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
cubfan86 said:
ballerskrip said:
cubfan86 said:
All In Cards said:
[quote="George_Calfas":3knr0vph][quote="All In Cards":3knr0vph][quote="George_Calfas":3knr0vph]The question from the non-prospector:

What price will cases/boxes being selling for on 1 Feb 2010?

the same its selling for now

You dont think there will be a price spike (up or down) after release?

I think we would have seen a lil spike already. Its stayed constant. It might go up next week but in a month I think you can get it for whats its at now.

I think there is a chance it could be a few hundred higher in a month. If the breaks are solid, and the bang for the buck seems to be there, cases could go up and stay up. I do not think that $100 a box for 6 to 10 Autos is unreasonable.[/quote:3knr0vph]

Ask razor if this is true.....[/quote:3knr0vph]

Please don't compare Razor to Donruss. Even without an MLBPA license they are 10 times better than Razor.[/quote:3knr0vph]

Just a reminder that tons of autographs doesn't always mean value.

***That was a really nice box. I wish they were all like that.

skrip

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
I would love to kick all three of these guys in the junk and never allow them to get up. They knew they had a hot box sent to them for crying out loud. ::facepalm::

bigredmachine

Dec 16, 2009
Watch out buying single boxes on Ebay. Know lots of people are opening hot boxes and selling the rest of the case.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
jbone17 said:
I would love to kick all three of these guys in the junk and never allow them to get up. They knew they had a hot box sent to them for crying out loud. ::facepalm::

Then they have the balls to make fun of their readers (all 3 of them), who would say they got those boxes
on purpose. At least Fleisher had some basic knowledge on the players, the other two were just taking
up space (and a lot of it I might add).

Kevin

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
jbone17 said:

Then they have the balls to make fun of their readers (all 3 of them), who would say they got those boxes
on purpose. At least Fleisher had some basic knowledge on the players, the other two were just taking

Kevin

Agreed. The guy in the middle is a b*tch. Thats about as unprofessional as it gets, IMO, to actually make fun of people for calling out a pretty serious problem (yes I believe its a problem when the biggest hits in a product arent in packs for actual customers to pull especially 1/1's).

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
MallCopKJ said:
schmidtfan20 said:
jbone17 said:

Kevin

Agreed. The guy in the middle is a b*tch. Thats about as unprofessional as it gets, IMO, to actually make fun of people for calling out a pretty serious problem (yes I believe its a problem when the biggest hits in a product arent in packs for actual customers to pull especially 1/1's).

Couldn't agree more with that statement. I wish they had made a toilet paper roll with the beckett stooges on them. I would buy a case. ;) :lol:

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
the guy in the middle. what a tool. how annoying he kept saying holla!!!

wonder if this is his son?

[youtube:e4ee2amx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjlz6oh1jec[/youtube:e4ee2amx]

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
moxacaine said:
the guy in the middle. what a tool. how annoying he kept saying holla!!!

wonder if this is his son?

[youtube:1k7syffj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjlz6oh1jec[/youtube:1k7syffj]

I don't know man, I think the kid is a few beers short of a six pick if you get my drift. I wonder if he makes those high pitched holla sounds in different situations..... :lol:

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
bigredmachine said:
Watch out buying single boxes on Ebay. Know lots of people are opening hot boxes and selling the rest of the case.

The other boxes still have 6 autographs per.... so its not like they will be duds.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Halonut said:
elite001.jpg
i thought they were supposed to be on card?

Only 18 of the 150 base autos are on-card (card #s 51-68). Joseph is # 70.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
then i don't see what all the fuss is about...no licensing or logos, 90% stickers and a fugly as hell design.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Halonut said:
then i don't see what all the fuss is about...no licensing or logos, 90% stickers and a fugly as hell design.
To each their own.
This product will be solid with alot of top notch autos.
If it's not for you, spend your money on something that floats your boat.

cubfan86

Aug 13, 2008
Central,IL
Russ S. said:
Halonut said:
To each their own.

Well said Russ. I really get sick and tired of the people that bash a product unless it has a Ripken Auto per pack for less than $10!!

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
cubfan86 said:
Russ S. said:
Halonut said:
To each their own.

Well said Russ. I really get sick and tired of the people that bash a product unless it has a Ripken Auto per pack for less than $10!!

not complaining about the srp or checklist...simply the design. i like simplicity in design...these and most dlp/panini products for that matter, look like something out of a bad sci fi flick.

Members online

Latest posts