Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dellin Betances - Buy or sell?

Dellin Betances

• He's hot and a Yankee, SELL!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zithy

Sep 18, 2008
So for a guy who still has age on his side(22), Betances seems to have recovered from his injuries and is pitching great--sure, it's A Adv.). For those guys that you have prospected, when they get hurt and you toss their stuff in the bottom drawer, what do you do when they recover and start playing like you hoped they would before they got hurt? Buy more because it's your guy? Sell as soon as you can profit because of the risk factor?

If you have a guy in a similar situation, feel free to offer your opinion. I know there's a few other guys who suddenly got shut down for a while due to injury, but I have a few Betances, so used him as an example.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
ive been sitting on a gold auto from a retail pack back in 07 :) i dont plan on selling until they hit $200. His stuff is still really cheap even though everything has jumped quite a bit since his return and great start.

Zithy

Sep 18, 2008
I hope he continues on the hot streak, but I know it's still going to be a while for him to go through the system . . . Hopefully he can reach AA before this season is over. That asking too much?

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I'm kinda torn right now....

If you are holding for a long time, or bought in dirt cheap, he has been showing a spike in CV so it's possibly a good time to sell while a profit can be made, if indeed your buy-in allows for a profit right now. On the other hand, his stuff is still pretty inexpensive, and he is still young/talented enough for plenty of growth. Having said that, I'd have to say "Buy/sell/hold". It all depends on what side of the fence your on.

By the way, I see no option to "hold" in your poll.

Members online

Latest posts