Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Destruction of Razor Metal Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rookieautos

Jul 9, 2009
jbone17 said:
So they wasted all of that money making the cards and now they are destroying them? Absolutely brainless if you ask me. They could have done a reprint autograph of these guys when some of them become big in 5 or so years. Oh well, they are continuing to impress me with weird ethics.
No, because one the main reason people got the Razor Metals were because they were limited and that the ones not bought would be destroyed. If they were to keep them and do something with them then they did not really stick to their word and many would be unhappy.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
rookieautos said:
jbone17 said:
So they wasted all of that money making the cards and now they are destroying them? Absolutely brainless if you ask me. They could have done a reprint autograph of these guys when some of them become big in 5 or so years. Oh well, they are continuing to impress me with weird ethics.
No, because one the main reason people got the Razor Metals were because they were limited and that the ones not bought would be destroyed. If they were to keep them and do something with them then they did not really stick to their word and many would be unhappy.

Amen!

Now...when are we going to see some video footage of Burge in his natural habitat? :mrgreen:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'ma pour out some liquor for the cards that got sliced. Kind of sad to see them destroyed in a way, but of course promises do have to be kept. It was also funny at the end that there's an A&G wrapper :lol:

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Could there be a sillier topic to get interested in than the destruction of cards that people didn't want?

I know Brian made it a big deal that they were going to destroy the unsold Metal cards, but I never really thought anyone would care. Yet now people seem to be annoyed at how they are destroying them?

Does this surprise you?

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
1) Who is the sexy beast who is cutting them?

2) Is that the original cutting mechanism that cut the cards the first time before were packed--er, eBayed--out?

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Jeff N. said:
1) Who is the sexy beast who is cutting them?

2) Is that the original cutting mechanism that cut the cards the first time before were packed--er, eBayed--out?

That looks new. They used this for the first time.

2563_shredder_scissors_01.jpg

Members online