Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Diamond Giveaway - Non-Working Codes - Instructions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DINANBBS

Aug 7, 2008
Sorry for the issue

please send non-working codes

To

The Topps Company Inc
1 Whitehall Street
New York , NY
ATT: Customer Service

Or you can send a Scan of the cards to

[email protected]

Upon Receipt we will send new codes to you

Thank You

A_Pharis

FYI, man.

I went and purchased a couple of racks today. Got a DG Code card. When I entered it, I got a ring I didn't have and it actually gave me the "You've unlocked a prize" notification. I had traded for rings 45 and 46 and the set prize didn't show up. After entering this code and digging - it said "You have 47 rings! blah blah", and the set now shows up under my Prize list.

Any hopes of adding an option to your collections screen for "Not for trade" so it can filter trade offers?

DINANBBS

Aug 7, 2008
Not for trade - that sounds cool in theory ... ill have to bring that up.

I was just passing information along for the non working codes right now.

thank you =)

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
A_Pharis said:
By the way, thank you for being an awesome resource.
You are a good example of how a rep should interact.

+1

mike has gone above and beyond for all of us, myself included. can't say enough about the guy. and thank GOODNESS he's a COLLECTOR!!

dave

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
guys, one question but can i now take delivery on unlocked cards? i'd really like to get my hands on that evan meeks diamond card 1/1

dave

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
vetsgt02 said:
any way we can get a trash option to delete card from our account we do not want? Thanks

That's not a bad idea. More than enough commons out there. I let about 25 cards disappear in last year's MCG.

Still getting Internal Server error notices when trying to trade. Shows me a picture of a real nice 1975 Nolan Ryan when it does.

MMantle

Sep 8, 2010
Problem with this is I have 30 of these codes, none have worked they all say they have been unlocked already. So if I send scans of them chances are they won't be able to do anything because of that alone. So I'm still out 30 codes. Stinks too, because I doubt someone stole them they were probably duplicated by mistake. I hope some people get replacements though.

MMantle

Sep 8, 2010
Exactly, basically I opened a few value boxes from target as did a few friends. But when they started entering codes they noticed they were all redeemed already, so they got pissed as to be expected. I kept all the cards just in case, but now hearing that it is a duplicate issue and how people who are emailing in are not receiving codes back it sounds like topps isn't doing anything but passing the buck. Like I said I'll email photos of these cards next week and see what happens but I'm not holding my breath.

A_Pharis

Yeah.. uhh.. I have like 47 codes that said they were entered already, too. Can I get more? :lol:

Question, though. If someone were to attempt to abuse this -- can you tie redeemed codes to accounts/e-mails/people that redeemed them in order to deter people who might be out to take advantage of replacement codes?

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
What's going on with eTopps?
Why are the t206 cards from last year not available for delivery yet, same with the Football from this year.
Also, they are never on time with releasing the catalog and they never update their website, same with topps.com

Members online