Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anyone know or has dealt or know 2kl8ma on EBAY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zeus091

Nov 6, 2008
Sly said:
Zeus091 said:
I bought a card from this guy and I need get an issue resolved.

Thanks

Did you try to contact them through ebay???

I did the issue is I won a card on ebay from him and he wont ship it to Canada. I have asked for him to ship it to the states but he is not willing to compromise with me. So I am looking for an alternative solution.

Zeus091

Nov 6, 2008
Zeus091 said:
Sly said:
Zeus091 said:
I bought a card from this guy and I need get an issue resolved.

Thanks

Did you try to contact them through ebay???

I did the issue is I won a card on ebay from him and he wont ship it to Canada. I have asked for him to ship it to the states but he is not willing to compromise with me. So I am looking for an alternative solution.

Here is the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWNX:IT

He does mention that he ships to the US only but that info does not show up on my blackberry and I was allowed to bid

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I believe the fact that he states it in the auction..

Shipping and handling
Item location: Brooklyn, United States
Shipping to: United States

Means your sol. The limitations of your blackberry should not be his concern.

If you really want the card, you can try and work a deal with him, but he is well within his right to sell only to the USA for what ever reason(s) he may or may not have. I would be willing to bet that if you offered to pay via certified postal money order or similar, and any added shipping expenses, he would be willing to send. That is, once the payment is deposited.

Zeus091

Nov 6, 2008
matfanofold said:

Shipping and handling

If you really want the card, you can try and work a deal with him, but he is well within his right to sell only to the USA for what ever reason(s) he may or may not have. I would be willing to bet that if you offered to pay via certified postal money order or similar, and any added shipping expenses, he would be willing to send. That is, once the payment is deposited.

I have tried to offer him and extra $20 to ship to Canada and even ship to a relative in the States and has refused. I think that he is having sellers remorse or did not hit what he expected to sell the card.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Zeus091 said:
matfanofold said:

Shipping and handling

I have tried to offer him and extra $20 to ship to Canada and even ship to a relative in the States and has refused. I think that he is having sellers remorse or did not hit what he expected to sell the card.

I don't know if it's that or he's just concerned about a chargeback because there isn't a lot of great tracking to Canada, especially with it being a high-dollar card...but on that, if you're offering to add extra for shipping, one would think he'd be willing to do it...BUT, of course, he does say US only, so he is in the right to say "no dice."

Just keep an eye if he relists and have someone else (in the US) bid on it for you and hope you get it around the same amount.

Members online

Latest posts