Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does this impact the value of the card at all? (BGS Slab Issue)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
I recently bought a high end card on ebay, the 2nd highest price card Ive ever bought - lets say its $500+ and its in a sport that has a very popular rookie. The card is BGS 9.5 w a 10 Auto and is slabbed by Beckett Grading Services.

The case arrived fine today and I inspected the card and its fine, except there is one small white hair inside the case? Its about the length of a penny from right to left in the upper right corner of the card.

Is this going to change how much value the card has? Would it bother others if I sold it without mentioning it? Will BGS reslab it and if so how much?

Im confused. I mean, I like the card, but the little hair inside is distracting.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
I would try and get it reslabbed. Personally, if I really want a card, that wouldn't bother me. BUT, if I have the option to buy one with a hair on it or one without, I would place a higher bid/try harder for the one without.

Members online

Latest posts