Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
That's the crazy thing. It started as a way to mock key word spamming sellers but when used within reason it can help specific buyers search for jersey, first/last, etc. I'm not saying it isn't stupid as hell but there's irony in those auctions where isn't completely meaningless

selah150pslm

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ
I wish I could search 1/1 and get at least 25% of the results be true 1/1s. I saw a listing for a 86/100 listed as 1/1 because the card was numbered 86 in the set. Personally, I've never put much emphasis on the serial number of the card, but I see how others could enjoy it and wish these cards would all be listed as 'ebay 1/1' so I can easily filter them out.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I won't buy from sellers who call anything that is not numbered 1/1 a 1/1. I don't care if it's the players uniform number, or the first/last, or how many groupies he's banged on the road. EVERY SINGLE SERIAL NUMBERED CARD IS A 1/1! If I pull a 2014 Topps Gold Pedroia #'ed 788/2014, there is not going to be another 788/2014. So these seller's logic, any card with a number stamped on it is a 1/1. Yes, I know there are cases like the Fleer bankruptcy stuff or backdoored Topps refractors, but those are a tiny percentage of numbered cards.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I don't personally find value in "eBay 1/1" cards for Albert Belle. I don't care if it's his jersey number, the first or last number, etc. I really don't.

Members online

Latest posts