Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay Fees Calculator - great way to calculate fees and final price!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
I know quite a few of you on here were using a handy tool to calculate fees from selling on eBay. Sadly, the original author of that tool has passed away and his website was removed.

I was able to revive the calculator and bring it back for everyone to use. Its a great tool for estimating your final value after fees from selling on eBay.

Please let me know if you run into any issues on the new site.

eBay Fees Calculator - inspired by Ryan Olbe

ArtVandelay

Jul 6, 2010
For fixed value, I think it is doubling up on the .50 cent insertion fee. The fee on $500 at fixed value should be $32.50 +.50 for insertion for a total of $33. It shows $33 + .50 insertion for a total of $33.50.

I typed in 500 for closing price at auction style and it said my FV fees was $33.50. When you expand the fee breakdown it says $45 FV fee at auction, and then shows in the table below that you would pay $33.00 at fixed value. Maybe its trying to tell you you should sell it at fixed value because that has less fees. But the $33.00 fee on $500 is incorrect for closing at auction. Unless you hit the view breakdown button someone could be decieved.

Anything over $100 you are better off (in terms of fees) selling BIN/BO.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
For fixed value, I think it is doubling up on the .50 cent insertion fee. The fee on $500 at fixed value should be $32.50 +.50 for insertion for a total of $33. It shows $33 + .50 insertion for a total of $33.50.

I typed in 500 for closing price at auction style and it said my FV fees was $33.50. When you expand the fee breakdown it says $45 FV fee at auction, and then shows in the table below that you would pay $33.00 at fixed value. Maybe its trying to tell you you should sell it at fixed value because that has less fees. But the $33.00 fee on $500 is incorrect for closing at auction. Unless you hit the view breakdown button someone could be decieved.

Anything over $100 you are better off (in terms of fees) selling BIN/BO.

Thanks for this.

I had some wrong percentages in for values over $50 and under $1000. This should be fixed.

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
Nice job! It's a minor nit at this point but at least for the rest of this year there are no insertion fees for collectibles so you might want to note.

Members online

Latest posts