Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ESPN article about Dominguez, Allen and prospecting…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
The story says 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. is "one of the two most often graded cards of all-time." That would imply it's the second most-graded card or else they'd just say number 1. Sooo...what obvious card am I missing that's the most graded of all time? I checked PSA's pop report and other obvious stuff like 1985 Topps McGwire, 1987 Topps Bonds, other 1989 Griffeys, 1993 Topps Jeter, and 2011 Topps Update Trout aren't even close. I tried to check BGS but their pop report was not being friendly. Either I'm missing something I'm going to slap myself in the head over or the author was just going by BGS pop report and one of the other suspects happens to have more graded by them.

DragonWagon

May 4, 2015
The story says 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. is "one of the two most often graded cards of all-time." That would imply it's the second most-graded card or else they'd just say number 1. Sooo...what obvious card am I missing that's the most graded of all time.

I believe it is Zion Williamson 2019 PrizmIMG_0887.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts