Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Every ball game live and free

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
soxrchamps07 said:
Invest4thefuture said:
This site has been around for a long time... it won't get shut down anytime soon.

Yea, this site's been around for like a year or two. I really don't know what i'd do with out it.

Thanks guy's for filling everyone in on it (it's been around this long & ya told none of us??? :? What da hell? :lol: ).

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
HoustonTeams4Me said:
soxrchamps07 said:
Invest4thefuture said:
This site has been around for a long time... it won't get shut down anytime soon.

Yea, this site's been around for like a year or two. I really don't know what i'd do with out it.

Thanks guy's for filling everyone in on it (it's been around this long & ya told none of us??? :? What da hell? :lol: ).

Yeah really! LOL. How come no one mentioned it when Jeff N. posted thread about the chevy promo to get a free year of MLB.tv?!!! We could have all saved some time and not had to deal with the Chevy Malibu promos! :lol:

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Bill Menard said:
HoustonTeams4Me said:
soxrchamps07 said:
Invest4thefuture said:

Yeah really! LOL. How come no one mentioned it when Jeff N. posted thread about the chevy promo to get a free year of MLB.tv?!!! We could have all saved some time and not had to deal with the Chevy Malibu promos! :lol:

Damn ugly Chevy Malibu's (I didn't get my MLB Free subscription so I'm still pouting)! :lol:

MattinglyAlexander

Dec 17, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Bill Menard said:
HoustonTeams4Me said:
soxrchamps07 said:
Invest4thefuture said:

Maybe so we could enjoy it? Most of you are probably tweeting about it right now...then everyone knows, servers get bogged down.... then the authorities move in!

bye bye channelsurfing! Thanks a lot.

Legit Investments

Sep 1, 2008
Michigan
Site has been around for a long time, I think the reason its still active is because they (channelsurfing) aren't actually hosting the videos but are finding free sites where these videos are hosted. So if anything the link they provide could possibly get shut down but the site isn't doing anything illegal.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
MattinglyAlexander said:
Bill Menard said:
HoustonTeams4Me said:
soxrchamps07 said:
Invest4thefuture said:

Maybe so we could enjoy it? Most of you are probably tweeting about it right now...then everyone knows, servers get bogged down.... then the authorities move in!

bye bye channelsurfing! Thanks a lot.

Oh okay stingy...

yankees23657

Aug 7, 2008
yeah, i tried to click on one of the Yankee/Angels games and it crashed my internet, coming up with all these popups of how i have spyware crap on my computer and that it is infected with a virus. Yay!! Im now running a virus scan so hopefully everything is okay. It seems to be running well, but just be careful of what links you are clicking on
-Aaron

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
yankees23657 said:
yeah, i tried to click on one of the Yankee/Angels games and it crashed my internet, coming up with all these popups of how i have spyware crap on my computer and that it is infected with a virus. Yay!! Im now running a virus scan so hopefully everything is okay. It seems to be running well, but just be careful of what links you are clicking on
-Aaron

classic site hiding trojans. Yankees, be careful, some of those virus scan programs that pop up are also trojans. Make sure you clean your machine with your anti virus software. I assure you guys, if you go there often, you are going to get a trojan.

yankees23657

Aug 7, 2008
boomo said:
yankees23657 said:
-Aaron

classic site hiding trojans. Yankees, be careful, some of those virus scan programs that pop up are also trojans. Make sure you clean your machine with your anti virus software. I assure you guys, if you go there often, you are going to get a trojan.

Yeah, im staying away from the site for good, getting viruses/trojans are not worth a couple of hours of free tv. I scanned my computer and everything seems to be fine. I shut it down right away without clicking on anything
-Aaron

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Sounds a little paranoid if you ask me, but hey, to each his own. I don't know what you clicked and maybe you did have spyware on your computer b/c I was on and off tht Angels/Yankees game about 20 times last night (as well as every other link on that site for video content and there was not one pop up that I got. Sure, there a quick 3 second ad before the video loaded, but no pop-ups and nothing trying to install itself on my computer.

Anyway, I hope others are able to enjoy it. I think it's absolutely fabulous - and no, I'm not affiliated with the site, getting any kind of commission or kick back for people who go there from the link I provided or anything like that. I just thought it was a great site and I'd be a good friend by passing the finding on to all of my buds here that I thought could get some use out of it, so I hope it does that peeps.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Bill Menard said:
Sounds a little paranoid if you ask me, but hey, to each his own. I don't know what you clicked and maybe you did have spyware on your computer b/c I was on and off tht Angels/Yankees game about 20 times last night (as well as every other link on that site for video content and there was not one pop up that I got. Sure, there a quick 3 second ad before the video loaded, but no pop-ups and nothing trying to install itself on my computer.

Anyway, I hope others are able to enjoy it. I think it's absolutely fabulous - and no, I'm not affiliated with the site, getting any kind of commission or kick back for people who go there from the link I provided or anything like that. I just thought it was a great site and I'd be a good friend by passing the finding on to all of my buds here that I thought could get some use out of it, so I hope it does that peeps.

bill, there is no doubt there are valid links there, as someone said they just find the feeds and host them, but of course that means they will deff find bad links loaded with crap. No different than when limewire or kazaa was big, you could get plenty of great stuff, but you always ran the risk of getting viruses also. you just need to use caution. Im not sure about sports feeds, it is the movie feeds that are much more likely to be bad news.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone got a link to the Omaha vs New Orleans game tonight? I'd really like to see Maybin and Miller in action. They are both mashing right now.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
boomo said:
yankees23657 said:
-Aaron

You think maybe it could be a company/corporation that's behind loading these type of site's up with viruse's/spyware (ex. say the producer's of the new Terminator movie want to shut down/cease the site from showing thier movie for free, so they pay some cyber-geek some $$$ to make sure that those who try to view it do not want to go back)???... Just a thought, I figure if they can't shut down site's like these legally then maybe they'd stoop to other method's. :D

Oh & for the record, so far so good (no viruse's here as of yet)! :D

yankees23657

Aug 7, 2008
Bill Menard said:

I really just dont want to deal with viruses/trojans. My computer scan came up clean, but i hate it when crap starts popping up all over the computer. It makes me never want to visit that site again, just unnessecary and inconvenient even if it does not harm my computer. Id rather pay for cable/mlb.tv than have to go to a site that i dont completely trust
-Aaron

MattinglyAlexander

Dec 17, 2008
Knoxville, TN
All I can say is I've never gotten anything from using it besides free sports. It is possible you already have problems with the security of your system that makes it easy for malware to do its thing.

MattinglyAlexander

Dec 17, 2008
Knoxville, TN
jeff550 said:
my virus scanner said it was a virus
Said what was a virus....and when did it say it? Did you click on a link and then it happened?
SOMETIMES.... sometimes scanners do actually call things a threat that aren't. Did you bother to check out the file name?

Members online