Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Bored At Work Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Which one are you working on Jrod? I got this one incoming....

5pk5h.jpg

On a side note, i hope gilmore fixes this posting problem soon :x :x

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Last day of the work week for me today. We're off work because of our proximity to Savannah, which starts its St. Patrick's Day celebration tomorrow. It wasn't a great day, though. However, I did get a nice Eddie Royal in the mail:

royal2.jpg

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
J-Rod said:
whats wrong with the posting

Not sure what happened but I think I got it back to normal. Guess some of the blacklisting software went haywire. Will edit if it takes more than 2 seconds to make this post.

Vincesanity

Feb 14, 2009
Temple TX
Snyper said:
Got a fracking speeding ticket this morning. 55 in a 40. Those are the worst man.. it's like getting your hand caught in the cookie jar, but never even getting to eat one of the cookies.. 55 in a 40.. Let's at least make it worth both our while and have me go 90 in a 75 ya know? :lol:

You should have to be doing over 70 to get a ticket, nothing else should count........i got caught doing 59 in a 30 the other day and the guy gave me a WARNING, bless his heart...have my CDL so I can only get 2 tickets a year.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Maybe not, but I think some tried to post and were denied. After looking through the thread, I realized that there are one or two posts I composed that never actually made their way to the thread.

Members online

Latest posts