Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Monday - February 20th, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I'm off, and loving it. Took the dog to the vet this morning to get her annual check up and to get chipped. Picked up a couple of '10 A&G blasters afterwards, and pulled a Rick Porcello auto and an Ichiro g/u bat.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Sweet, I go out of my way to not do anything special for Valentines Day and I still somehow get a 100 dollar charge from a florist in Texas.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
CollectorsCorner said:
Sweet, I go out of my way to not do anything special for Valentines Day and I still somehow get a 100 dollar charge from a florist in Texas.

sorry brah, thought you would want to surprise my fiancee. :oops: :lol:

Went to work today, but got sent home early to take my fiancee to the doctor.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
seahawks4ever said:
CollectorsCorner said:

sorry brah, thought you would want to surprise my fiancee. :oops: :lol:

Went to work today, but got sent home early to take my fiancee to the doctor.

I'll show you a surprise

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Today started out good now I am just getting annoyed at everything.

Guy sent me an email on sportlots asking why I don't accept offers. I do accept offers, just on cards priced 10 dollars or more. So I went to check what card he was talking about and it is priced at a whopping $4.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Quick vent... So Thursday I was informed I had to be in at 3:30am today to get in some places before they open. Get my ass out of bed at 2:30 and show up at 3:25 only to find out my schedule changed and I didn't have to be in until 6:30am. Still ******* pissed. *****.

So what's new people?

Watched the Knicks/Mavs yesterday and remembered how much I liked Tyson Chandler. Snagged this bad boy last night...
$(KGrHqF,!hUE7VrBU-QkBO8+fvJmhQ~~60_3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.