Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Monday - June 27, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
wheeler281 said:
FTR- I like foilboard haters

Foilboard is the devil. Seriously though, if a card looks good, who cares if it's card stock, foilboard, glossy...?

I am gonna start a petition to make Panini bedazzle all of their cards.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I wrap all of my cards in tin foil that I first soak in oil to get the rainbow effect.

I'm sitting here, staring at all of these cards I want to put away and getting agitated because I have no sleeves to put them in before putting them in their appropriate albums. There's no card show until October, which means no local sleeve supply until then. :x

I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and order them online...which means paying double because of shipping.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
How is everyone today?

I feel that I should check back in on the gay marriage thread in a couple hours to see a complete clusterfuck

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Brad said:
How is everyone today?

I feel that I should check back in on the gay marriage thread in a couple hours to see a complete clusterfuck
The latest development is gays in the military and opposing views of what I suspect are two veterans.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Card Magnet said:
Brad said:
How is everyone today?

The latest development is gays in the military and opposing views of what I suspect are two veterans.

Both are.

The difference is Hive17 is a very cool guy. Tide12champrings is not

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Hasn't Tide gotten into trouble for threatening people who disagree with him? Seems to me back during the football season, he and a couple of Auburn fans went at it pretty hard.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Slette said:
Hasn't Tide gotten into trouble for threatening people who disagree with him? Seems to me back during the football season, he and a couple of Auburn fans went at it pretty hard.

I'll PM you

PetestillRose

Jan 6, 2011
Mornings everybody. Sanders tweeted #RIPDJScrew today, I PC the right guy, Screwston hip-hop is my favorite kind. :D

Ex-Girlfriend is supposed to be dropping off some jeans, sweats and shirts that she has today. Let's hope they come back without having been in a bleach bath.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Card Magnet said:
[quote="J-Rod":vmc9rex4]How many sleeves you need magneto
100-some, so two packs. You got some to sell? I'd be looking to buy either Thursday or Friday after a bank deposit clears.[/quote:vmc9rex4]
Ya I have over half a case left. Ill check the brand once I get in the office

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
J-Rod said:
[quote="Card Magnet":1riz1kxc][quote="J-Rod":1riz1kxc]How many sleeves you need magneto
100-some, so two packs. You got some to sell? I'd be looking to buy either Thursday or Friday after a bank deposit clears.[/quote:1riz1kxc]
Ya I have over half a case left. Ill check the brand once I get in the office[/quote:1riz1kxc]
I don't care about the brand. I just need any sleeve that will fit into a 9 pocket page without having to bend or bubble in the middle to fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.