Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Thursday - February 23rd, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Good morning.

I have a question. Why do people while pumping gas leave their car door open??? I notice it everytime I get gas and I'm wondering if it's just something people around here do or do people where you live do it as well?

It makes no sense to me why they do it.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
mstng99tim said:
Good morning.

I have a question. Why do people while pumping gas leave their car door open??? I notice it everytime I get gas and I'm wondering if it's just something people around here do or do people where you live do it as well?

So they can get back in without opening the door Id guess. Maybe after those news reports of opening and closing the doors creating static electricity and potentially sparking gasoline fumes. I think its a bunch of crap, like talking on your cellphone while pumping gas.

Just stand there, pump your gas and leave.

Btw, good morning fellas.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
I have seen that, but would by no means call i common. Most I typically see is people roll down the windows when it is warm outside.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I leave my door open to hear Opie and Anthony, if they're not at commercial. I also leave it open if I cut a gasser right before I got out.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
It always floors me how some people can't seem to comprehend "How much did you pay for that" is a rude question.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Good morning.

mstng99tim said:

I've done it, but only when gathering up trash from my car to dump into the gas station trash can. I've also talked on my phone while pumping gas, but it's not a regular occurrence.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Slette said:
It always floors me how some people can't seem to comprehend "How much did you pay for that" is a rude question.

True. I just assume they are 13 years old in which have no business asking in the first place, or worse spending Daddy's money. Both get ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts