Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily Tuesday 1/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
mstng99tim said:
I see our favorite ********* is back. I was hoping he got the banhammer. I guess we couldn't be THAT lucky!!!

Yeah I saw that too... I guess we should be fortunate that more guys like that don't come over from baseball. I was reading some of the general threads today and well, wow... ::facepalm::

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Snyper said:
mstng99tim said:
I see our favorite ********* is back. I was hoping he got the banhammer. I guess we couldn't be THAT lucky!!!

Yeah I saw that too... I guess we should be fortunate that more guys like that don't come over from baseball. I was reading some of the general threads today and well, wow... ::facepalm::

Yup. Used to frequent the general threads but it seems like its all politics and religion now. Even in the 'Do you believe in aliens' thread it turned to a religious discussion.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
deceptikon1978 said:
Snyper said:
mstng99tim said:

Yup. Used to frequent the general threads but it seems like its all politics and religion now. Even in the 'Do you believe in aliens' thread it turned to a religious discussion.
Just to ruffle some feathers, I should go over there and check it out now. Maybe say something like "Aliens are beings not of this world, so if you believe in God, then you believe in aliens as he is one". Not saying that's my real view, but it could really cause trouble :lol:

For the record guys - I do believe in aliens. A few of them hang outside of Home Depot looking for work. Their English isn't very good, but luckily I speak a little Spanish.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Card Magnet said:
deceptikon1978 said:
Snyper said:
mstng99tim said:

Just to ruffle some feathers, I should go over there and check it out now. Maybe say something like "Aliens are beings not of this world, so if you believe in God, then you believe in aliens as he is one". Not saying that's my real view, but it could really cause trouble :lol:

For the record guys - I do believe in aliens. A few of them hang outside of Home Depot looking for work. Their English isn't very good, but luckily I speak a little Spanish.

Those "aliens" cut the grass in the industrial park I work in. Those crazy bastards will be out there in a torrential downpour cutting the grass.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
deceptikon1978 said:
Snyper said:
mstng99tim said:

I saw that!!!! :lol: And then even in the cheap jersey thread, there's like a civil war going on in there.. I hope that new guy "superfractor" never discovers us. :x

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Snyper said:
deceptikon1978 said:
Snyper said:
mstng99tim said:

I saw that!!!! :lol: And then even in the cheap jersey thread, there's like a civil war going on in there.. I hope that new guy "superfractor" never discovers us. :x

Dear lord, hopefully that "superfractor" cat doesn't come wandering over here!!! Erica is enough of a ****** for us to handle, we don't need 2 of them.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
changed my freeman blue auto into a brown gold auto jersey
dbrown.jpg

9/10

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
its 06 absolute
pack one.
Mario Williams rookie prime materials 074/849