Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Tuesday - February 22, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
NP CM, figured you had it.

And a big old fashioned ::facepalm:: to the Flyers for losing on a PP goal in OT.

I'm still not sold on them, and I still think they need a "closer", a proven goal-scorer. They're like the Phillies, they have long, unexplained stretches where the scoring just disappears mysteriously.

Could be another President's Cup winner out early. :(

After another 5 hours nite's sleep, I'm outta here to catch up (hopefully). Nite all!

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
gt2590 said:

And a big old fashioned ::facepalm:: to the Flyers for losing on a PP goal in OT.

I'm still not sold on them, and I still think they need a "closer", a proven goal-scorer. They're like the Phillies, they have long, unexplained stretches where the scoring just disappears mysteriously.

After another 5 hours nite's sleep, I'm outta here to catch up (hopefully). Nite all!
Get a good night's sleep, read this again, then think about what you wrote. ::facepalm::

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
gt2590 said:

One can only hope. :p

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Brad said:
Yeah, because I think the seller is borderline we-todd-ed. :benson:

mstng99tim said:
gt2590 said:

Well, there's a difference between making the playoffs as a President's Trophy winner and possibly not making the playoffs at all. A road your boys seem to be walking down with their injuries. :p

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
PhillyPuckNut said:
Brad said:

mstng99tim said:
gt2590 said:

Well, there's a difference between making the playoffs as a President's Trophy winner and possibly not making the playoffs at all. A road your boys seem to be walking down with their injuries. :p
Really? They have the 2nd most points in the East, and that's without their 2 best players for more than a month now. The addition of Neal will only help the team until Sid comes back.

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
mstng99tim said:
PhillyPuckNut said:
Brad said:

mstng99tim said:
gt2590 said:

Really? They have the 2nd most points in the East, and that's without their 2 best players for more than a month now. The addition of Neal will only help the team until Sid comes back.
Easy there big guy. Just playing with you. ;) I followed your goofy statement with one of my own. :lol:

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
PhillyPuckNut said:
mstng99tim said:
PhillyPuckNut said:
Brad said:

mstng99tim said:
gt2590 said:

Easy there big guy. Just playing with you. ;) I followed your goofy statement with one of my own. :lol:
You were about to get the ban hammer. :lol:

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
beating a dead horse here, but jesus, beckett sucks. I have an OPG subscription for one reason...as soon as I had my Seahawks organized I was going to download each player's checklist then for most people, I wouldn't have to keep looking up what all they have for card and I don't. They fix their gay website finally except when I try to download a checklist, the cards are all jumbled!

/rant

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Card Magnet said:
Congrats! You know you have to get that scanned and posted tomorrow, right? :)

Yeah, I'll go to my mom's office tomorrow during my lunch break and scan it. I'm gonna go for the game used Mirror rainbow. I think it's only 4-5 cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts