Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Tuesday - February 22, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
seahawks4ever said:
J-Rod said:
where is everyone tonight

I think I sent, or sold to you...a box of complete sets. I decided to organize them tonight and my 2007 Bowman, 2007 Bowman Chrome, and a few other sets are not here any more.

hmmm don't recall seeing anything in set form yet. But I haven't gone through the big boxes in my closet yet. You didn't call me today a-hole ;) When is your next imaginary call coming :D

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
J-Rod said:
seahawks4ever said:
[quote="J-Rod":1vn5okqv]where is everyone tonight

I think I sent, or sold to you...a box of complete sets. I decided to organize them tonight and my 2007 Bowman, 2007 Bowman Chrome, and a few other sets are not here any more.

hmmm don't recall seeing anything in set form yet. But I haven't gone through the big boxes in my closet yet. You didn't call me today a-hole ;) When is your next imaginary call coming :D[/quote:1vn5okqv]

**** you! :lol: Seriously every day at the office seems to get worse and worse. I hate the corporate deadline. If all entities were dues on the same day, tax season would be SO MUCH EASIER! Text me tomorrow at 5:45 if I don't call you. I'm alone at the office from 5:30-6:00.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
seahawks4ever said:
J-Rod said:
seahawks4ever said:
[quote="J-Rod":ao9lb8wr]where is everyone tonight

hmmm don't recall seeing anything in set form yet. But I haven't gone through the big boxes in my closet yet. You didn't call me today a-hole ;) When is your next imaginary call coming :D

**** you! :lol: Seriously every day at the office seems to get worse and worse. I hate the corporate deadline. If all entities were dues on the same day, tax season would be SO MUCH EASIER! Text me tomorrow at 5:45 if I don't call you. I'm alone at the office from 5:30-6:00.[/quote:ao9lb8wr]

Be there or be square

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
As for Okung you are better off waiting until they cool down. I highly doubt he is the ssp since he has been getting more on Ebay lately but probably under 150 more than likely around 100 but only time will tell :)

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
J-Rod said:
As for Okung you are better off waiting until they cool down. I highly doubt he is the ssp since he has been getting more on Ebay lately but probably under 150 more than likely around 100 but only time will tell :)

yeah I'll just wait. I'm hoping that people are just holding them until the print run releases.

On a different note, do you need any of those spacer things? I didn't know that I could condense 3 boxes of sets into two because of all the spacers I had in them.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
J-Rod said:
seahawks4ever said:
[quote="J-Rod":piov6b7p]ya could definitely use them. I just restocked but they don't last long

cool, I have a 3 column box full of them.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :grouphug: I really hope you get an okung now :D[/quote:piov6b7p]

:lol: the football card gods are going to have to smile down on me. If I have to wait a year, that's what I'll do. If Okung turns out to be the SSP, well then I'll wait longer :lol:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Okay then...looks like Chris is going to have J come ot the empty office and play "secretary". J-Rod, don't be surprised if he asks you to wear this outfit:

180859_105172946229479_100002103219703_48460_4732531_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts