Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Tuesday - March 2, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
So I found out yesterday night that I'll be getting out of the Army earlier than I anticipated. Should be out in about three weeks now. Man, it's all happening so dang fast.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Funny that I used to be one of the chief contributers to the "Yep, weather is crappy here, too" portion of the Morning Thread. It's bright and sunny here, and I think we're due for our 10th straight day of melting. Temps above freezing for the next seven days too, including 40s a couple of the days (although it's supposed to snow one of those days when it's in the 40s - at least it won't stick around too long).

Think we found a house we're going to put an offer in on. It's funny, not even three years ago, I was a bartender in Wisconsin, chasing tail and binge drinking for sport. Life sure can change quick.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Slette said:
Funny that I used to be one of the chief contributers to the "Yep, weather is crappy here, too" portion of the Morning Thread. It's bright and sunny here, and I think we're due for our 10th straight day of melting. Temps above freezing for the next seven days too, including 40s a couple of the days (although it's supposed to snow one of those days when it's in the 40s - at least it won't stick around too long).

Think we found a house we're going to put an offer in on. It's funny, not even three years ago, I was a bartender in Wisconsin, chasing tail and binge drinking for sport. Life sure can change quick.

Wow very nice.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
oh_snap.jpg

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Slette said:

Nice!!! We put an offer in on a house but the seller was trying to play hard ball and we weren't playing his game, so we started looking again. It might be a blessing in disguise because we found a bunch of houses that look really nice, now we just have to go see them.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
My offer was rejected. It was only $100 with this message: I know that seems like a lowball, but trust me, most Clemson fans do not like him at all. He couldn't get out of a rookie camp with a contract from the Bills. Lastly, he was the back up the year of the jersey.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0238034624

Maybe not the best note, but realistic. Oh well. He is either overvaluing it, or simply has too much money into it to take a loss.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
Brad said:
My offer was rejected. It was only $100 with this message: I know that seems like a lowball, but trust me, most Clemson fans do not like him at all. He couldn't get out of a rookie camp with a contract from the Bills. Lastly, he was the back up the year of the jersey.

Maybe not the best note, but realistic. Oh well. He is either overvaluing it, or simply has too much money into it to take a loss.

I'm gonna go with the latter statement.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
cwells46 said:
Brad said:

I'm gonna go with the latter statement.

That is my thought. He bought into some Cullen hype and is now kinda stuck with it. It has been listed multiple times with only offers from me :lol:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Sorry to see it got declined Brad.

I just made a post in the forum here about the new USPS proposal for a 5 day mail schedule if anybody's interested.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
The single dumbest question of the NFL Scouting Combine was asked to Oklahoma defensive tackle Gerald McCoy.

"Someone asked me if I wore a g-string or a jock strap when I played," McCoy told the NFL Network set Monday to disbelief, laughter, and amazement.

Analyst Mike Mayock wanted to know McCoy's reaction to the question. The affable defender just left his mouth open in a stunned expression.

We heard a few stories in Indianapolis of coaches jokingly messing with players during interviews, but none sounded as creepy as this.

The video of the interview is oddly not yet on NFL.com. That's probably a coincidence. Or perhaps the league is embarrassed.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Card Magnet said:
The single dumbest question of the NFL Scouting Combine was asked to Oklahoma defensive tackle Gerald McCoy.

"Someone asked me if I wore a g-string or a jock strap when I played," McCoy told the NFL Network set Monday to disbelief, laughter, and amazement.

Analyst Mike Mayock wanted to know McCoy's reaction to the question. The affable defender just left his mouth open in a stunned expression.

We heard a few stories in Indianapolis of coaches jokingly messing with players during interviews, but none sounded as creepy as this.

The video of the interview is oddly not yet on NFL.com. That's probably a coincidence. Or perhaps the league is embarrassed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Card Magnet said:
Sorry to see it got declined Brad.

I just made a post in the forum here about the new USPS proposal for a 5 day mail schedule if anybody's interested.
Maybe if the USPS was not so incompetent they would be doing better. They should also cut a day like Monday or something since people work mostly M-F and cannot necessarily get to the po to mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts