Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Tuesday - March 2, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Looks like the Timmy Tebow UD Sweet Spot helmet and Prestige letter autos may not be happening anymore. not sure sure about that after I read the article

Great move by Press Pass

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
mstng99tim said:
Slette said:
Funny that I used to be one of the chief contributers to the "Yep, weather is crappy here, too" portion of the Morning Thread. It's bright and sunny here, and I think we're due for our 10th straight day of melting. Temps above freezing for the next seven days too, including 40s a couple of the days (although it's supposed to snow one of those days when it's in the 40s - at least it won't stick around too long).

Think we found a house we're going to put an offer in on. It's funny, not even three years ago, I was a bartender in Wisconsin, chasing tail and binge drinking for sport. Life sure can change quick.

Nice!!! We put an offer in on a house but the seller was trying to play hard ball and we weren't playing his game, so we started looking again. It might be a blessing in disguise because we found a bunch of houses that look really nice, now we just have to go see them.

I've heard the "blessing in disguise" from lots of people who haven't gotten the house they wanted. If this doesn't work out, we'll keep looking. It would be great to get the $8000 tax credit, but I don't want to buy a house just for the sake of getting that.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Slette said:
mstng99tim said:
Slette said:
Funny that I used to be one of the chief contributers to the "Yep, weather is crappy here, too" portion of the Morning Thread. It's bright and sunny here, and I think we're due for our 10th straight day of melting. Temps above freezing for the next seven days too, including 40s a couple of the days (although it's supposed to snow one of those days when it's in the 40s - at least it won't stick around too long).

Think we found a house we're going to put an offer in on. It's funny, not even three years ago, I was a bartender in Wisconsin, chasing tail and binge drinking for sport. Life sure can change quick.

Nice!!! We put an offer in on a house but the seller was trying to play hard ball and we weren't playing his game, so we started looking again. It might be a blessing in disguise because we found a bunch of houses that look really nice, now we just have to go see them.

I've heard the "blessing in disguise" from lots of people who haven't gotten the house they wanted. If this doesn't work out, we'll keep looking. It would be great to get the $8000 tax credit, but I don't want to buy a house just for the sake of getting that.

Yeah, we'd like to get the $8000 tax credit as well, but just like you, we aren't going to settle for a house in order to get the credit.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Seiya said:
tikitomoka said:
Just had some cinnamon toast crunch. Major letdown.
That cereal is so awesome, shocked you didn't like it. Way too much sugar?
No it's one of my favorites, but it didn't do anything for me today for some reason. No biggie though, probably just need a fresh box

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
PhillyPuckNut said:
Groat wrote:phillyPuckNut wrote:2 Flyers tickets down and still have some PayPal left

Which game are you going to?
Sunday against the Leafs.

Sounds like a good time. Don't forget to allot some beer money!

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
Groat said:
PhillyPuckNut said:
Groat wrote:phillyPuckNut wrote:2 Flyers tickets down and still have some PayPal left

Which game are you going to?
Sunday against the Leafs.

Sounds like a good time. Don't forget to allot some beer money!
I usually have one before the game and that's it because I drive. A friend of mine turned me on to Hoegarden (yeah, sounds dirty, but it's sooooooo good) so whenever I go to the Wachovia, I make sure to have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online