Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Wednesday May 19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Groat said:
Hey everybody. Going to the Nationals game this evening, which should be fun. Not much else going on around here.
what section?, also did you hear the explossion last night, i heard this really loud boom, the pwer goes out, then a ton of sparks go flying into the air, and there another huge boom, and the power goes back on

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
jeff550 said:
Groat said:
Hey everybody. Going to the Nationals game this evening, which should be fun. Not much else going on around here.
what section?, also did you hear the explossion last night, i heard this really loud boom, the pwer goes out, then a ton of sparks go flying into the air, and there another huge boom, and the power goes back on

Way up in 222. Our power stayed on last night as well.

For you big crumbs guys: is it as easy as it sounds?

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Groat said:
jeff550 said:
Groat said:

not shure where im sitting yet, becasue my firend has the tickets. Hopefully we wil snap the 5 game skid

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Groat said:
jeff550 said:
Groat said:

Was about to ask the same thing. Only thing I'm signed up for is ebay bucks.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
sffanmike25 said:
Groat said:
jeff550 said:
Groat said:

Was about to ask the same thing. Only thing I'm signed up for is ebay bucks.
To answer both of you - yes.

All you do is sign up, and then go to their site and enter the site you want to purchase from. You can do it from any online retailer from ebay to Wal Mart to Game Stop and beyond.

You then just click on the "Shop Now" button next to the store on their site, and shop as usual. That's all there is to it.

For those sites that you use regularly (like ebay), you can just bookmark the BC link to the site, so you don't have to mess around searching on their site each time.

And of course if you have any problems, I'm here to assist you any time. (They should really hire me for their sales office)

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Ugh, gotta coach my Bad News Bears t-ball team tonight without my assistant coach :benson:

Must say though my kids have looked better than the other two teams we played. :cool:

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
deceptikon1978 said:
Ugh, gotta coach my Bad News Bears t-ball team tonight without my assistant coach :benson:

Must say though my kids have looked better than the other two teams we played. :cool:

A couple of big wins and now Craig thinks he's a better manager than Joe Torre. :lol:

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Magnet, you got a referral from me as well. I was actually just about to make a purchase before you guys started talking about big crumbs and saw that the store was listed in there. We'll see how that all works out.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
sffanmike25 said:
deceptikon1978 said:

A couple of big wins and now Craig thinks he's a better manager than Joe Torre. :lol:

:lol:

We don't even keep score. I'm just happy that my team isn't embarrassing. They got the basics down at least.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
deceptikon1978 said:
sffanmike25 said:
deceptikon1978 said:

:lol:

We don't even keep score. I'm just happy that my team isn't embarrassing. They got the basics down at least.
So they've made that big step in the world of T-Ball where they realize that they are not to pick the dandelions in the outfield during the 3rd inning?

Our little league's t-ball got so competitive that they had to bring in an umpire for games instead of having the coaches handle it like they were. I don't know if any of you have ever umped anywhere, but I can say from experience that nothing is like being the solo ump for a t-ball game. One of the little bastards tried to roll in front of my legs when I was jogging off the field to grab a drink in between innings. I should have punted him Martin Grammatica style. It's also a little disheartening to know you're being paid to officiate a game where there are 6 people in the outfield with two of them sitting, one picking dandelions and the other three waving to their parents in the stands :lol: .

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Holy crap! Thanks for the referrals Groat and Mike! At this rate, I'll be able to rent Javarris in the offseason to come play flag football in the local adult league.