Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Monday Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
J-Rod said:
damn thats cheap to

the funny thing is at the end of the season you will be able to get it for less than half of the ending price, it happens to all sage and press pass products no matter what.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Hi everyone. When u guys are talking about SCF are u talking about sportscardforums or sportscardsfreaks? I dont visit either site, i think they are both lame...

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
KOBEARODLT said:
J-Rod said:
damn thats cheap to

the funny thing is at the end of the season you will be able to get it for less than half of the ending price, it happens to all sage and press pass products no matter what.

not all the time

Adrian.jpg

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
J-Rod said:
KOBEARODLT said:
[quote="J-Rod":jee9om5d]damn thats cheap to

not all the time

Adrian.jpg
[/quote:jee9om5d]

haha i was just going to say everyone but that AP one, that is definately a sick card

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
bosoxgeneral said:
So whats going on, on this o so exciting monday

Just got new ensulation put in my attic. Took the guys a few hours now they're gone and im eating Arbys. The GF just brought back lunch

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
bosoxgeneral said:
Nice, Lunch does sound like a good idea right about now.

Yeah i just had Arbys, it was pretty damn good. Do u guys have Arbys down in the states? I can't seem to remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts