Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Promo Card ebay tracker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jetsrule4

Aug 16, 2008
cgilmo said:
jetsrule4 said:
that is simply amazing 40$ on the tazawa pair. Great job gilmore and the rest of the crew! i still have my promo cards from the long island national!

only one is autographed
i know but there were dos cards therefore a pair

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
LLWesMan said:
matchpenalty said:
That Taz signed in silver looks brutal. Did many people request that color at the signing?

No, in fact I have no idea where they even got the silver pen. We had blue, black and gold if I remember correctly.

i was thinking the same thing

it might be a trace over, unless the guy brought his own silver pen

Wes

OG
Administrator
cgilmo said:
LLWesMan said:
matchpenalty said:
That Taz signed in silver looks brutal. Did many people request that color at the signing?

No, in fact I have no idea where they even got the silver pen. We had blue, black and gold if I remember correctly.

i was thinking the same thing

it might be a trace over, unless the guy brought his own silver pen

I was sitting next to Tazawa the whole time and don't remember seeing anyone bring one up. Who knows though - there was a lot going on.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Tazawa was using a thick silver pen for the new product from Just Minors when he was signing over at the Leaf booth for Scott. A fine silver was definitely at the FCB booth for when he signed the black balls for Just Minors.

Wes

OG
Administrator
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Tazawa was using a thick silver pen for the new product from Just Minors when he was signing over at the Leaf booth for Scott. A fine silver was definitely at the FCB booth for when he signed the black balls for Just Minors.

I could have sworn it was gold. Guess not though.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
LLWesMan said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

I could have sworn it was gold. Guess not though.
I think Scott had both. He had a supply of pens for his signings.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
matchpenalty said:
So Taz signed some of his FCB certs at Just Minors table? The ink sure looks like a thick silver paint pen.
No, he signed all of his FCB cards and Just Minors baseballs (white and black) at the FCB booth. The larger "canvas" pieces he signed at the Leaf booth before he came over to FCB.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Got it. Interesting in the description. LLwest do you remember the first guy getting his card signed? then someone taking away silver pen? Are serial # 1-4 the ones in Japanese writing? What serial # is yours in your sig gilmore? Here is the seller description of the card, says it's only one done in silver

Here is the rookie pitcher of the Red Sox Junichi Tazawa. This is a signed mini card that is #5 of only 50 made. He made a brief appearance and signed 200 items at the Freedom Card Board Booth. The 1st 46 inline received this mini promo for him to sign. Cards #1 through #4 were not haned out. We were first in line. This was the first card he signed and he signed it in bold silver. This is the one and only one signed in silver sharpie. They took the silver off of him and signed #6 on in black or red. I know this because I had card #6 and my son was in front of me. You will also get the regular promo of Tazawa. It is also a mini and was limited to 1500. Shipping will be $1.50 in the U.S., higher outside of the U.S. PAYPAL payments only as per EBAY rules. Insurance is available at actual cost upon the winning bidders request.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I clearly remember the guy and his son in line. Seriously. But not everything he is saying it true, although not on purpose. The #/50 cards were not all handed out, and doubtfully in numeric order. He was indeed first in line, assuming I have the right guy.

It is certainly plausible that this is the only one signed in silver.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Yeah, few things don't add up. The guys says his kid got #5 signed in silver and he has #6. But can't remember if 6 it was signed in black or red. He has the card, so why wouldn't he know?

Members online