Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB sponsored debate???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
He likes to lie about what he and the other party said and did. Happened to me and i had every pm and ebay message with the timestamp to prove he was lying and it didn't stop him from lawyering the truth.

AH, yes, those issues where you tried to screw me over on eBay, then brought it here, and sent me insulting and threatening messages about my son. Please, feel free to post all of those.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
AH, yes, those issues where you tried to screw me over on eBay, then brought it here, and sent me insulting and threatening messages about my son. Please, feel free to post all of those.

Wow the lies continue. For those that have not heard this story - Tried to screw you over??? I sent him a card with dc and it got lost or he lied and has it AND i refunded him. How is that screwing you over??? Ok after this i found out he was JeffN (Loblaw now) and because he was pissy with a comment i posted about him (nothing nasty at all) He then leaves me a neg on ebay!!! After i had refunded him for a card i had obviously sent. Yes at this point i insulted him and his son (i was pissed and treated him like he deserved to be) BUT There was NEVER a threat to his son let alone him. I can't believe the amount of lies in your short post. Sad really.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Wow the lies continue. For those that have not heard this story - Tried to screw you over??? I sent him a card with dc and it got lost or he lied and has it AND i refunded him. How is that screwing you over??? Ok after this i found out he was JeffN (Loblaw now) and because he was pissy with a comment i posted about him (nothing nasty at all) He then leaves me a neg on ebay!!! After i had refunded him for a card i had obviously sent. Yes at this point i insulted him and his son (i was pissed and treated him like he deserved to be) BUT There was NEVER a threat to his son let alone him. I can't believe the amount of lies in your short post. Sad really.

You sent a card with DC that never made it here, and last checking the USPS system, still hasn't made it here. It's the seller's responsibility to get a card here safely. Ironically, I just had to refund someone for the same issue - the USPS apparently lost it. You acted immaturely, on eBay, and brought it here. Therefore, it was a horrible transaction and appropriate feedback was left. You insulted and threatened me and my son for a $10 card.

That's really all that needs to be said.

Anyone else want to gather around the pole and air grievances?

Last edited:

WaxPax

330x248px-LL-89cc3064_Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
I think the only aspect I like about the possible idea, even though it doesn't appear that it is going to happen, is that once someone says something, it's out there. They can't go back and "Edit comment".

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Seems to me that the OP started this thread in order to get some free publicity for his company.

The more people think about Leaf, the better it is for sales, no?

Its not like any of these back-and-forth Leaf conversations have really changed what people think about the company or its products.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I've got a Q&A question for BG

How much did you pay Tempy Moore to do all those sketch cards of total awesomeness?? I showed my 16 year old daughter (who is studying visual art in school) and her first response was "if he paid me her rate I know for fact I could do these 1000 times better". I have to agree with her and I have portrait sketch art she's done to prove it. If you plan another sketch product I hope you consider new artists because those Tempy sketches would literally bury a product. If there is a podcast I will definately be in on it and maybe my daughter will be as well.

Back to the circus....

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
How much have FCB's "stock" gone up, because of this thread?
Don't lock it..

I totally agree with this, but I'm not a mod.

That said, I vividly remember the early (and very) pro-Razor days. To some outsiders, wild claims about FCB's sole purpose was to help Razor. And I remember the exclusive Razor forum, I'll use the word "exclusive" simply because I was not allowed in it.

Why? With honest criticisms and real questions regarding the viability and direction of the new company, I was labelled a Razor-later.

I was persona nongrata on FCB. One of perhaps 5 on this site. BlahBlahBlah being another.

Some criticized with thoughts to truly help and not be the fanboys that (in my opinion) steered it in the wrong direction, others with ulterior motives. Hopes for free stuff to shut up or simply to be a dick.

Seems funny today.

But all of that said, Brian has always put his ass out here and admitted numerous faults...hard to do in a public forum. A forum full of customers.

Sadly, the same cannot be said for BlahBlahBlah who has become the proverbial less loved baby brother who slaps his older brother, runs away, then calls for mom saying he's being picked on.

Embarrassing for sure.

Like Brian or not, he's like most of us. Make a good decision, he's proud of it. Make a bad decision, fess up and move on. You know...a rational human.

Sent from a handheld, intergalactic communicator.

whackspacks

Jul 17, 2012
Bob Loblaw? As in the lawyer from Arrested Development? Or are you a real lawyer?

I've purchased a few things from Leaf over the last couple years. Only had 1 problem and it was immediately taken care of ( ha to wrong item shipped). No one but Brian and those immediately involved with his company or any card company really can truly know what goes on behind closed doors. But from what little personal contact I've had with him he seems like a stand up guy. I would rather purchase from Leaf than Upper Deck ANY day. I am not a fan of his Ali product (the new one) as it is just.. Well, very sad. However, I understand why it was done. I love the Best of Products though and the variety that comes with them. It's like Buying a roll of lottery tickets. You aren't guaranteed any big dollar winners but you will, on average, get a decent return on your gamble. I can't say the same for panini products et al. And really, that's all opening 'wax' is these days. It's gambling. That is it. Just gambling.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I hope you're drunk.

You've called out Brian, Leaf and taken every lame jab possible for months. A child yammering and blathering at every forced chance.

Petty and passive aggressive, often taking the victim (carrying the flag for any plausible or inpplausible issue) or hero (the constant self patting of the back for the 'bonus' autographs cards) role...but always in some weird, sick fashion.

Like a jealous want to be lover scorned.

You've become a caricature, a whining braggart so caught up in a crazed fight...for nothing other than to fight.

A joke.

And yes, I'm still a nobody...like you.

Sent from a handheld, intergalactic communicator.

Post of the year for me

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
To my knowledge, with 0 accuracy, this never happened.

agreed! That was just an absolute baseless fabrication. That forum was not just mods there were a bunch of non mod people in that forum I was one of them.

Last edited:

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I absolutely love that Jeff's thread backfired on him over on the BO forums.

Just another instance of Jeff showing his arrogance and how much of an ******* he really is.

You truly are a gem of a message board member Jeff.

Agreed why put this thread over there. Backfire indeed. Jeff gets no love over there either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts