Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Weekend Edition - Saturday/Sunday - December 3/4, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
I hate Sundays. I have all week to do my paperwork but I let it slide to Sunday. Then I hate myself for having to sit for 3 hours doing it. Its just like eating Chinese buffet. I tell myself in advance I will have a big plate and maybe a small one with dessert stuff, but when I leave, it didn't happen that way and I hate myself for the rest of the night.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Morning fellas.

Got this in yesterday:

6453335337_20eca9c177.jpg

#/25
Very happy to land this to complete the rainbow. :D
This card had been eluding me every time one popped up.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
:shock: Javarris James' playbook from a game last season. How do you verify if something like this is real.

[ebay:2mh3upln]190610309624[/ebay:2mh3upln]

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Heckuva play by Brian Dawkins in the Minny-Tebow game. He literally punched the ball out of Ponder's hands and the Broncos recovered, returning the ball to mid-field. Sorry Iggles fans...

and "The steal of my life" thread has been inducted into the Hall of Shame! :lol:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
gt2590 said:
Heckuva play by Brian Dawkins in the Minny-Tebow game. He literally punched the ball out of Ponder's hands and the Broncos recovered, returning the ball to mid-field. Sorry Iggles fans...

and "The steal of my life" thread has been inducted into the Hall of Shame! :lol:
Will Goodell be fining him for throwing a punch now?

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Card Magnet said:
gt2590 said:

Will Goodell be fining him for throwing a punch now?

Absolutely. If it is towards a QB, any show of force is $25,000.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
CJ2K has 65 yards already, just 10 minutes into the game. Looks like he's going to finally earn that money.

sffanmike25 said:
P_Manning 18 said:
I have a strange feeling about this Colts/Patriots game today....

Probably just indigestion. It'll pass.
And like the Colts, it will stink terribly when it passes.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
P_Manning 18 said:
I have a strange feeling about this Colts/Patriots game today....

open your box yet?

Nope. I have it on ebay right now... want to see if I cant turn a nice $25 profit... if it doesnt sell... I might open.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Colts got to the 1 yard line, then FG.

Not a good way to win a game where you're a 20 point underdog on the road... :lol:

Tebows 7, Vikings 5.

Matt Ryan with two early INTs too. :eek:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
SI.com’s Jim Trotter and FOX’s Jay Glazer report that Fred Davis and Trent Williams will both be suspended four games starting next for failing a drug test just after the lockout ended.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Mendy's 2 TD makes it 14-0 Steel.

Forte out for rest of today w/ apparent Knee injury. :?

And Orton, now with KC, got hurt on his only play so far, apparently hitting his thumb on a Helmet as part of a Flea-flicker. The commentator actually called the QB play "Awful". :lol:

And Denver, even without Von Miller, is putting a real beating on Ponder so Far...

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
gt2590 said:
Mendy's 2 TD makes it 14-0 Steel.

Forte out for rest of today w/ apparent Knee injury. :?

And Orton, now with KC, got hurt on his only play so far, apparently hitting his thumb on a Helmet as part of a Flea-flicker. The commentator actually called the QB play "Awful". :lol:

And Denver, even without Von Miller, is putting a real beating on Ponder so Far...

And the Bengals just gave it back with a fumble on the kickoff return. This game is about to spiral out of control for Cincy.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
:cool: :eek: :D :D :D

I am back. Great game to be at! So glad that I went. I never considered not going, just didn't think we would win with our recent play.

Now off to our basketball game v. South Carolina.

go Tigers!

Status
Not open for further replies.