Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCBer cjb9421 is "entitled" to his money and DON'T you deny it!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
If 10 bucks cut that severly into his profit margins then I would say he payed too much.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Painful to read... next time you're faced with someone who NEEDS paypal gift, pay him the amount using regular paypal and then gift him the amout that was taken out of fees... essentially his paypal account will reflect the entire dollar amount he wanted gifted but you'll pay the fees to have the protection of the lump sum. If he doesn't like that, then he wants to scam you anyways and you're better off walking away.

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
Painful to read... next time you're faced with someone who NEEDS paypal gift, pay him the amount using regular paypal and then gift him the amout that was taken out of fees... essentially his paypal account will reflect the entire dollar amount he wanted gifted but you'll pay the fees to have the protection of the lump sum. If he doesn't like that, then he wants to scam you anyways and you're better off walking away.

sorry and thats a good idea that I hopefully have to implement any time soon.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
sorry to hear...it woulda been nice for both parties to have that "win/win" going as buyers/sellers but sometimes, it doesn't work out..

chin up and im certain you'll pick up some good stuff with that cash now. besides, what the hell'd you buy that netted to $300 on ebay bucks??? lol.

good shopping!!

dave

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
sorry to hear...it woulda been nice for both parties to have that "win/win" going as buyers/sellers but sometimes, it doesn't work out..

chin up and im certain you'll pick up some good stuff with that cash now. besides, what the hell'd you buy that netted to $300 on ebay bucks??? lol.

good shopping!!

dave

Thanks Dave! and I've been taking full advatange of the "prospect buying season" lol

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
You said they sell cheaper individually. Him passing on selling to you gives you the opportunity to purchase them at a lower price.. $aving you money.

oh ok I see, and we would think that but, since he's driving up the price of the vast majority of the cards he's actually driving the prices up

Members online