Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB's all time hit leaders.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
#14...sweet. How did Gilmore get so high? He doesn't really post that much.

He has been here since the beginning and posts 15 hours a day.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
How did Gilmore get so high?
Great question AKA.....

mr-owl-425.jpg

The world may never know...

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
speaking of all time hits leaders, where has miguel cabrera been? Also I noticed the "king of FCB" hasn't been around in a while either. Anyone else notice a few missing regulars?

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
jlecates said:
Gotta imagine the Top 50 is peppered with PED users.

Post-Enhancing Drugs?

EDIT - so, I had to check my rank out of curiosity, and I'm 87th. Which is interesting, because I'm also the 87th in order of joining. Freaky.....

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
Ive been here for a year already but dont post useless things in every topic. I dont write lol, bump,write a 2 word respnse in regards to ones mailday had i been doing that I too would be in the thousands but A its a waste of time and B its annoying for other members. Im not taking any shots at anyone when i say this but ik going to use HOFauto for example how many topics does he want to make on the first page alone. It gets really annoying to hte point I dont bother reading 1/2 the threads for this sole purpose. Like I said had I been doing that for thr last year I would have more post than anyone :cool: Post counts are like pitch counts there both useless

Wes

OG
Administrator
colts1888 said:
Ive been here for a year already but dont post useless things in every topic. I dont write lol, bump,write a 2 word respnse in regards to ones mailday had i been doing that I too would be in the thousands but A its a waste of time and B its annoying for other members. Im not taking any shots at anyone when i say this but ik going to use HOFauto for example how many topics does he want to make on the first page alone. It gets really annoying to hte point I dont bother reading 1/2 the threads for this sole purpose. Like I said had I been doing that for thr last year I would have more post than anyone :cool: Post counts are like pitch counts there both useless

noob

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
LLWesMan said:
colts1888 said:

noob

haha perfect example one word response that raises up ones post count so congrats to you

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
colts1888 said:
LLWesMan said:
colts1888 said:

noob

haha perfect example one word response that raises up ones post count so congrats to you
lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts