Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB's all time hit leaders.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
cowboysrule48 said:
arod305 said:
Who cares how much someone posts?

You only say that because you aren't in the top 50! :p

MiguelCabrera and Numberonemetfan are probably in the top fifty, and half of their posts are one liners with some emoticon (and generally mentioning either Miguel Cabrera or Carlos Beltran).

I'm not in the top-fifty either.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
colts1888 said:
Ive been here for a year already but dont post useless things in every topic. I dont write lol, bump,write a 2 word respnse in regards to ones mailday
funny-pictures-anakin-cat_douche.jpg

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Pine Tar said:
Actually I would have like 6 k by now but I had a system glitch ::facepalm:: and was only listed as this year
I was one of the original say 50 or so. No harm nor foul I still like you guys LOL :D :lol:

Oh yeah I'll take 21 it is all good

Keeping pace...

Damn, I didn't realize I was as big a nerd as I am.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
I must have posted a lot when I was on here more....I'm over 2,000 and I haven't posted hardly at all for a while now.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Hey, didn't realize I'm on this list. Not sure how I feel about it. Considering I never post just for the hell of it, I guess it just means I'm on here too often. Thank you for the wake up call - time to scale back on my visits.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
pujolsjunkie said:
Hey, didn't realize I'm on this list. Not sure how I feel about it. Considering I never post just for the hell of it, I guess it just means I'm on here too often. Thank you for the wake up call - time to scale back on my visits.

there is no 12 step program for FCB

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
cgilmo said:
pujolsjunkie said:

there is no 12 step program for FCB

qft

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I'm proud to be member #2 on FCB regardless of post count :cool:

On a slightly different note, I wonder how many words per post these top 50 average. I bet I would be near the top because I find myself rambling on and on writing books of near-run-on sentences in approximately 71% of my posts.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts