Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Field Level Preview: 2010 Donruss Elite Extra Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nov 6, 2009
Texas
For the fourth year running, Panini is putting out Donruss Elite Extra Edition.  While earlier this year it seemed like Upper Deck had an exclusive license with the CLC, it looks like Panini has pulled out a license from them for this product, as it features players in their college uniforms.  2010 marks a return to the 100 card base set, with another 100 cards being autographed.  The question is, of course, how many will be on-card and how many will be stickered.

Release Date: September 29, 2010
Price Point: $5/pack or $85 a box at Blowout Cards
Product Loadout: 5 cards per pack, 20 packs per box, 20 boxes per case.
Hit Ratios: Each box will contain six autographs, one Elite Series and one School Colors.  4 boxes per case will be 'Hot Boxes' with 10 autographs per box.

Product Information:
  • 100 card base set (1-100)
    [/*:m:y2ejyt5c]
  • Elite Series
  • School Colors
  • College Ties[/*:m:y2ejyt5c]
Autographs, Relics and Parallels:
  • Base autograph set (101-200, various numbering)
  • Elite Legacy Buyback Autographs
  • Draft Hits Autographs (20 cards)
  • Elite Series Autographs
  • School Colors Autographs
  • College Ties Autographs
  • Collegiate Patches
  • Private Signings
  • Various parallels (Status, Turn of the Century, Aspirations, Black Status all expected)[/*:m:y2ejyt5c]

Click here to see the rest of the preview.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Looking forward to seeing the CL, and how many names they'll be able to acquire autos of that Topps can't.

Nov 6, 2009
Texas
They were very hush-hush about this last year too. I would have emailed them to ask....but I know it's a waste of time. They'll announce 'em when they're ready.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I can say that Hunter Morris is on the checklist. He should be a school colors patch auto too. Someone else in my sig maybe as well.

Members online

Latest posts