Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally! A fake patch seller I can respect.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Wait a second, I could be very wrong but isnt that one of the reversed ones? And didnt some of those have patches?

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
As someone who has collected this set for years, I actually feel there is a chance this one is real. Regardless, I would still not bid. Looks like a fake patch is more desirable than a plain authentic swatch.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Come to think of it, I think this patch was originally in a PRIME card and was removed for a sick multi color "art" piece. Then that old real patch was placed in this card which has a plain jane GU. This of course is based on nothing but a story I just made up in my head :lol:

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
OK, everyone note it's #128/250 and keep an eye out for it again in the next month or so.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
That guy is really a standup gent for advertising it as Fake because it could have been at least debated to be real and maybe someone would take a chance on it.

I'd obviously agree it's a fake though 98% :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts