Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Freedom Cardboarders Fantasy Football Thread **LEAGUE IS FULL**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
As to you and all too

What happened during the draft that you said was brutal?

I'm pretty sure it's cuz his phone battery was low. It looked like he kept logging off then logging on to save battery and might have missed a couple picks that got auto picked

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I'm pretty sure it's cuz his phone battery was low. It looked like he kept logging off then logging on to save battery and might have missed a couple picks that got auto picked

Yess!! OMG, I wasn't even doing it on purpose...had 10% or something, sent a few instant messages, and then right as the first pick was up, it all died, so I scrambled and my car and charger which was out of WIFI range of the cabin, so I would charge, run back and I would hope it was my pick, wait for it to load...Happened a few more times, and then, the icing on the cake, later, I was set to take the #1 QB I really, really wanted (MAtt Ryan). If I could just get MAtt Ryan I'd be super excited still...and it DIED AGAIN and autopicked the GB Running Back Eddie Lacey...UUGGHH! So If this GB Running back does well, it is not my sixth sense that I somehow "knew" he'd be good. I ended up with two players I NEVER would have drafted, and I'll admit it was Eddie Lacey and Danny Amendola...Both could be great, but neither was a choice by me!!! Oh, and my #1 pick Shady McCoy was not me either, however it would have been my pick if I had a normal connection.... I just walked away frustrated...Draft is a very special thing to me. I just really enjoy it usually! Still enjoyed it, but frustrated as well!

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Yess!! OMG, I wasn't even doing it on purpose...had 10% or something, sent a few instant messages, and then right as the first pick was up, it all died, so I scrambled and my car and charger which was out of WIFI range of the cabin, so I would charge, run back and I would hope it was my pick, wait for it to load...Happened a few more times, and then, the icing on the cake, later, I was set to take the #1 QB I really, really wanted (MAtt Ryan). If I could just get MAtt Ryan I'd be super excited still...and it DIED AGAIN and autopicked the GB Running Back Eddie Lacey...UUGGHH! So If this GB Running back does well, it is not my sixth sense that I somehow "knew" he'd be good. I ended up with two players I NEVER would have drafted, and I'll admit it was Eddie Lacey and Danny Amendola...Both could be great, but neither was a choice by me!!! Oh, and my #1 pick Shady McCoy was not me either, however it would have been my pick if I had a normal connection.... I just walked away frustrated...Draft is a very special thing to me. I just really enjoy it usually! Still enjoyed it, but frustrated as well!

That's a bummer! Check out my team and see if there is any trade you would like to offer. I am thin at RB and would trade in your favor for one if you took one of my QBs

Members online

Latest posts