Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD***** /10/7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008
Good morning,
Question.... Is 2022 Topps Archives coming out October 12th? I heard Topps was going to delay the release.
I'm wanting to build the 100 card 1963 subset. Looks like a lot of stars. Ripken card looks really 😎

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Morning, all.

@Dazed are you going to this? https://gtsportsmarketing.com/ Big Hurt is going to be there!!!!! However, I don't know what I'd want signed for those prices...

It says Beckett will have on-site trading card submissions - I'm guessing that's for grading submissions. I've been kicking around the idea of getting some cards graded and this would save some shipping costs.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning, all.

@Dazed are you going to this? https://gtsportsmarketing.com/ Big Hurt is going to be there!!!!! However, I don't know what I'd want signed for those prices...

It says Beckett will have on-site trading card submissions - I'm guessing that's for grading submissions. I've been kicking around the idea of getting some cards graded and this would save some shipping costs.
I would like to go. Won't be getting any auto's at those prices though. Would like to drop some cards off for grading. I don't know what the grading fees are now. Let me know if / when you will be there. I'll try to catch up with you.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I would like to go. Won't be getting any auto's at those prices though. Would like to drop some cards off for grading. I don't know what the grading fees are now. Let me know if / when you will be there. I'll try to catch up with you.
Torn on going - haven't been to a show in years.
Looks like BGS gets $35/card for the economy grading. I've got some raw grails which could have huge value if graded, plus it'd offer better protection than the one-touch cases.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Anybody needing to unload junk cards I' ll take them --any year / sport /even those stamped traded / non sport also . At this time I have two elementary schools needing for Christmas --thats about 800 kids normally i give 20 misc cards in a pack .
I've done this for several years , You need a team ask me I'll trade

Last edited:

Members online