Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD*****7/7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Made it home last night around 11:30. Felt good to finally be home. Over 3,000 miles in the car. Had fun hitting up 2 new stadiums, taking the boys to a water park, and checking out 9 new breweries. Almost got in an accident on the way home. Dump truck in the lane next us clipped the bumper of the car in front of him and the dump truck came in to our lane sideways. Of course I had a concrete barrier on the other side of me. I'm glad my brakes worked. We were within inches of both, the barrier and dump truck. I'm glad I was the one driving at the time though

Sent from my SM-G998U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! In KC it's "All Taylor Swift all the time!!!" At least through tomorrow. She is playing at Arrowhead tonight and tomorrow. Local news is going crazy! Another reason to stay at home.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

First time to the closest LCS (an hour away), who still has dime-$3 boxes, a ton of them. Spent about $8 for 50 cards, mostly base for PC.

Gonna try another box of Big League…

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts