Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD*****2/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Morning all, dicey drive to work this morning and I ended up spinning out and smacking my car into the concrete median on the turnpike, luckily I was able to slow it down and only hit around the drivers side back wheel well, it still drove so I made it to work and held my breath when I got out to survey the damage, and guess I got lucky as hell. Unless it’s just the coating of ice holding everything together, lol.
IMG_5804.JPG
It was dark, but that little ding was the only thing I could see…

Hope everyone else’s mornings started out better

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Highways here in Oklahoma are clear now but I don't think the town I work in has spread a single grain of ice or sand. The roads in town are still awful. Back at the dispatch console for another fun filled 12 hours.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, getting some of that freezing rain here too, about to go to work, we'll see how that goes.
Glad things turned out decent @MrMet2.0. years ago I hydroplaned off the interstate into the median, same deal, one dent, but was scary as hell.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
barely got to the mail box of house stark, i have a uphill road from house, miight have to send a raven . 3 inches of snow mostly ice. getting a heavy mix coming down.

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all.

Mini ice storm early today, lots of trees down. Now supposed to be over 50 degrees all weekend.

Stupid PA weather…

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Can I punch my sister in-law in the head ? She's my landlord and she let the oil tank in this house run out 3 times in the last 2 1/2 months. So I have no heat now. She's going up on the rent by $450.00 April 1st.

Last edited:

Members online