Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD*****5/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning gents!

Back to work…
single years Monday / Friday = 8 plus hours warehouse manager , one hour to get ready for night job -manager shift bar / resturant 6 or 7 hours three nights . Normal 60 plus hours a week . We would stock 10 cases beer nightly , driving home I'd stop help stock coolers at three other places = paid in beer LOL Frig always full----I was off every fourth weekend ---party somewhere.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
USA
Morning all! Typical slow day before a holiday weekend. I have to get the garden planted this weekend!!! Trying something different this year. One of my friends and a neighbor have been doing. Putting down empty (obviously) feed bags to keep the weeds down.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
can't stay at pool due to new MED . It is nice out side . So I sorted 3200 count of Pirates to alpha order . Only found a few to check prices . I'll really load up on Red Sox -Greenville will be here in two weeks. Seems lot of xxxx northern people moved to this area .

Members online

Latest posts