Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD*****12/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning gents!

That’s a big contract for somebody with 0 MLB games pitched. He’s supposed to be great but still…
watch all tickets everywhere will go UP ---MLB is a business = when first dollar changes hands it stops being a sport

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008
Dodgers go “All In” with Ohtani and Yamamoto. I’m a Dodger fan who is excited for season to start, but a lot of pressure on team to win it “All”. Fans of other teams will be giving Dodger fans “sh:; all season. Dodgers can look at Mets and Padres to see the failures of “Spending Big”

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Wife and kids are on their Christmas break starting today. Really hoping he boss kicks us out of here a couple of hours early with the holidays. Beer tasting at my buddy/owner of the brewery's house tonight. Will post a picture of stuff we are choosing from later. May have gone a little overboard on some higher end bottles, haha!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Tomorrow will be 3 years since my last cigarette and last time eating fast food. Add to that I used to have 2-3 Bud Lights a day. All I've had this year is maybe 6 Boulevard Pale Ales. Hard to imagine how much money I've saved.

I still need to drop some weight. Just can't get motivated.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Afternoon all! Tomorrow will be 3 years since my last cigarette and last time eating fast food. Add to that I used to have 2-3 Bud Lights a day. All I've had this year is maybe 6 Boulevard Pale Ales. Hard to imagine how much money I've saved.

I still need to drop some weight. Just can't get motivated.
june 10 1970 5pm last smoke , 15 years no beer --longer on other alcohol .

Members online

Latest posts