Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^^ Friday Morning Thread ^^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Hello everyone. Got a couple of bigger additions for my Yankees collection in this week. Only got this one scanned so far:
1960Topps65ElstonHowardPSAAuto.jpg

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Morning all. Day off today.

Still haven't found a new job yet, but did get a callback to Subway. Is it sad that I am actually hoping to land that job? :confused:

Hope everyone is doing well.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Morning all. Day off today.

Still haven't found a new job yet, but did get a callback to Subway. Is it sad that I am actually hoping to land that job? :confused:

Hope everyone is doing well.

If it is a job that you would enjoy, it is not sad. If it's not the job you really want, it is a step toward the job you want. I've been jobless since August, but should be starting up again next month.
DANNY

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Anybody here need a Paul Molitor auto? I just grabbed a Five Star auto earlier this week so now I have this one if anybody here wants it

scan0130_zps0be39d57.jpg

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
If it is a job that you would enjoy, it is not sad. If it's not the job you really want, it is a step toward the job you want. I've been jobless since August, but should be starting up again next month.
DANNY

Well, it is not necessarily a job I would enjoy, but it is a job I can stomach more than the one I have right now. I am realizing now the folly of working a borderline job with no real benefits for 28 years. My marketable skills are nil, outside of the niche I carved out for myself over time.

Lesson for anyone who reads this: don't settle for a job just because it is comfortable...sooner or later it will come around to bite you in the whosis.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Well 2014 Tribute is out and on eBay and Belle is included.......

Member here pulled his 1/1 onyx auto but looks like I'll be asked to fight for it on eBay :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts