Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^^ Friday Morning Thread ^^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Yea, sucks. At least I got a message saying he pulled it but sucks we can't work out a deal. It's probably the one card from that release I'd really love to own. We will see... time will tell... by the time I'm home from work it might be up there... auction or BIN, not sure...

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Sweet george
Just a couple 2005 SS classic autos
Robin Roberts and Will Clark. They show for me. every time I go to get the bucket link FCB app closes out and I have to start over so no pics

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Yea, sucks. At least I got a message saying he pulled it but sucks we can't work out a deal. It's probably the one card from that release I'd really love to own. We will see... time will tell... by the time I'm home from work it might be up there... auction or BIN, not sure...
I wouldn't go too hard for that card.

Aside from being a 1/1, they used that stupid fat silver pen that looks terrible on every release it's ever been used on,
and the "Go Tribe!" is in the same topps employee handwriting as most "inscriptions" of the last few years.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I wouldn't go too hard for that card.

Aside from being a 1/1, they used that stupid fat silver pen that looks terrible on every release it's ever been used on,
and the "Go Tribe!" is in the same topps employee handwriting as most "inscriptions" of the last few years.

Yea. I agree. Pretty sad.

For what it's worth, I freaking LOVE when guys try and tell me previous sales. News flash - I'm the buyer 9 out of 10 times and have emails to prove it lol. Like some guys think I don't know sales, I do. Pretty aware.

/rant

Sorry

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online