Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Game Used Lineup Cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Does anyone actively collect them? I was thinking of buying a couple (at decent prices)...anyone have any?

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
Messier2 said:
Does anyone actively collect them? I was thinking of buying a couple (at decent prices)...anyone have any?

I have a few. They are neat, but hard to display unless you get them framed.

peterose4hof

Mar 23, 2011
When I was a kid I used to collect these. I would go down to the dugout after Spring Training Games and Regular Season Games and ask for the lineup card. Somewhere in a box, probably in the attic, I have 100 or so from the 1980s.

This one is my all-time favorite and currently resides in my Pete Rose Collection. It's from an Expos game in 1984 and is signed by Pete!

RoseExposLineupCard.jpg

Aug 7, 2008
Maryland
IMG_1084.jpg

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
I took one from M Braves dugout last year. Also got their pitching rotation chart with Tehran on it. I could get a lineup card from a few SL teams.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
In college, I was sitting in Danny Graves house one time (was over there playing poker with a buddy who house-sitted for him) and in his office staring at a stack of lineup cards from a Reds season, can't remember which one.

I just remember staring at the top one and seeing all his teammates signatures - Dunn, Griffey, Larkin, Wily Mo, Sean Casey, Kearns - and being so tempted :lol:

Not sure why he had them sign the top one, that one game must've had some significance.

showoff

Aug 8, 2009
I got some minor league ones and sold some major league ones. I still do have Robin Younts 100th home run. I should really get it framed

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
i have three
2 from games i was at and then i got the Jackie Robinson Day one from 2010. i like them for the symbols behind them. i have a metrodome one and traget field and then the JRD one.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Bumping this up from years ago. Anyone collect/have any game-used line-up cards? I started collecting these a little while back.

Members online

Latest posts