Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Game Used Lineup Cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
1988_lineup_card.jpg

MatthewN

Sep 30, 2015
Coralville, IA
I only have one. It's from what was a pretty average game that I was at back in 2002. Picked it up for $15 at the Twins Pro Shop a few months later. I have it on the wall as part of my Metrodome Man Cave.

It's been fun to stand there and look at the names thinking, "well, that guy just retired, so now only "x" of these guys are still active MLBers." Ortiz, Pierzynski, Beltran still hanging on.

28427301773_206870fce7_z.jpg

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Here is my nicest one... it's a little hard to see since it's pencil from 1934, but the Manager who wrote it up and whose last name graces the bottom right corner is Walter Johnson.

Johnson, Walter Line-Up Card.jpg

Last edited:

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
Here is my nicest one... it's a little hard to see since it's pencil from 1934, but the Manager who wrote it up and whose last name graces the bottom right corner is Walter Johnson.

attachment.php

Every time you post this I wonder how in the heck that thing survived all these years. I see these cards come up for sale from time to time with Stengel, Johnson and other names but have no clue how they are still around.

Thanks for posting this. I love it.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
I used to have stacks of lineup cards and dugout line up cards but sold them off through the years. Awesome collect able that did not really hold a great deal of value unless it had a significant signature on it or it came from a significant game. I sold some that were from Barry Bonds' first few games in the majors as well as one from Barry Larkin's fourth game as a big leaguer.

Some days I wish I had the stuff back I sold. LOL

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Every time you post this I wonder how in the heck that thing survived all these years. I see these cards come up for sale from time to time with Stengel, Johnson and other names but have no clue how they are still around.

Thanks for posting this. I love it.

:) I bought it off a guy who had this one and one of Bucky Harris. He also had a homemade score card from the era from (I believe) his granddad, so I assume that his grandfather was the type who loved to save stuff like this. I can't imagine there are too many others in existence.

Here are my other 3 big ones. Lost out on a few really cool ones today in the SCP auction unfortunately...
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Harris, Bucky Line-Up Card.jpg
    Harris, Bucky Line-Up Card.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Williams Lineup Card.jpg
    Williams Lineup Card.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 44
  • O'Doul Lefty 1950 Lineup card.jpg
    O'Doul Lefty 1950 Lineup card.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 43

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
This is my favorite game used lineup card in my PC.

That is ridiculously cool! None of the ones I have are connected to games that were particularly memorable (to the best of my knowledge.)

Members online

Latest posts