Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Garza-stay classy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seitas

Aug 7, 2008
Garza is an idiot. He was an idiot at fresno state and isn't even welcome back here. And for the record I've lived in fresno for over 30 years and have never heard Selma referred to as mini Mexico. This guy put his foot on his mouth and thinks there's no one else from the Central Valley on this forum.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Yes, I'm sorry. I have Dyslexia and even though I try my best, a few words I just can't spell "right" A big one is 'From' a lot of times i spell it as 'form' but i dont realize it til someone points it out cuz it looks like 'from' to me.

So thanks for attacking my disability, much appreciated.

1- Even the Mexicans in Selma refer to their town as 'Mini Mexico'....so how am I being racist? It's a nickname that is widely accepted....

2- I really don't appreciate you insinuating that my sister and I are married to the same man, and that I did something to screw up her life, she is paralyzed from the waist down from a car crash we were both in. I was driving but it wasn't my fault.

It's okay to be crude, but no need to be cruel. Excuse me I need to go to the store to get some more Kleenex.

MODS: How is any of this allowed????

So you think my post was directed directly at you having Dyslexia?
Or even that I was making fun of your sister directly who is paralyzed from the waist down because of a car accident?

Maybe Matt Garza is Dyslexic, have you ever given that any thought? Maybe that is why he can not form a rational thought when he is upset. LOL

Dude you are more XXXXed up in the head than I ever gave you credit for. You are a god damned idiot if that is how you took what I said. You are also a god damned idiot for thinking it is PERFECTLY OK to say what you said because the "Mexicans" from Selma referring to it as "Mini Mexico" By that logic you would be perfectly OK using the "N" word in New Orleans or Compton because that is what the African American people in that area do. I can not say how much of a F(*KING ******* you sound like right now. I also can not believe you are still sitting here trying to defend what you have said as OK to say.

I am actually surprised you haven't played the MY MOM IS DEAD card just as a cherry on top.

Dude **** just GO. You are a total F*&KING waste.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Or even that I was making fun of your sister directly who is paralyzed from the waist down because of a car accident?

Maybe Matt Garza is Dyslexic, have you ever given that any thought? Maybe that is why he can not form a rational thought when he is upset. LOL

Dude you are more XXXXed up in the head than I ever gave you credit for. You are a god damned idiot if that is how you took what I said. You are also a god damned idiot for thinking it is PERFECTLY OK to say what you said because the "Mexicans" from Selma referring to it as "Mini Mexico" By that logic you would be perfectly OK using the "N" word in New Orleans or Compton because that is what the African American people in that area do. I can not say how much of a F(*KING ******* you sound like right now. I also can not believe you are still sitting here trying to defend what you have said as OK to say.

I am actually surprised you haven't played the MY MOM IS DEAD card just as a cherry on top.

My mom actually is dead. She died in that same car crash in 2009 =[

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Yes, I'm sorry. I have Dyslexia and even though I try my best, a few words I just can't spell "right" A big one is 'From' a lot of times i spell it as 'form' but i dont realize it til someone points it out cuz it looks like 'from' to me.

So thanks for attacking my disability, much appreciated.

FYI, it's "Buster Posey," not "Posey Buster"

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008

Over dramatic much? Is it that time of the month?

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Will it's nice seeing you here. You haven't been around much lately!!

Will can't have time to post & attend all the glory holes, especially with training camp starting up.

Plus, you haven't seen him, @notjomommasclint, since you've become president of the face sitting club. Can't see through the meat curtains or yule logs ...

Members online

Latest posts