Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Garza-stay classy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Again, there is nothing racist about it, it's a town nickname, and 95% of the people I meet from there have the same IDGAF, and I-can't-spell-or-form-any-sound-thought as Matt Garza does.

The towns nickname is " Dirty Mini Mexico" ??? Yeah Sounds like something a town would love to be known for.

Or is it your nickname for the town???

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
This thread should make the hall of shame.

Well Garza and AJ Pierzynski maybe douches but at least they are our douches. Our being Ranger fans.

Last edited:

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Yes, I'm sorry. I have Dyslexia and even though I try my best, a few words I just can't spell "right" A big one is 'From' a lot of times i spell it as 'form' but i dont realize it til someone points it out cuz it looks like 'from' to me.

So thanks for attacking my disability, much appreciated.

1- Even the Mexicans in Selma refer to their town as 'Mini Mexico'....so how am I being racist? It's a nickname that is widely accepted....

2- I really don't appreciate you insinuating that my sister and I are married to the same man, and that I did something to screw up her life, she is paralyzed from the waist down from a car crash we were both in. I was driving but it wasn't my fault.

It's okay to be crude, but no need to be cruel. Excuse me I need to go to the store to get some more Kleenex.

MODS: How is any of this allowed????

My mom actually is dead. She died in that same car crash in 2009 =[

jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babies-end-times-17.jpg

Last edited:

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
If you Google "mini mexico selma", this thread is the fourth result. Looks like the only person who calls Selma "Mini Mexico" is the racist guy here.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
for me:

1: a mini storage in Mexico Beach, FL
2: a restaurant in Houston, TX
3: Vasser's mini-mart in Selma AL
4: this thread

However, when you add the word "dirty" to the search (which is how PB described it), this thread is #1 . Woot!

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
for me:

1: a mini storage in Mexico Beach, FL
2: a restaurant in Houston, TX
3: Vasser's mini-mart in Selma AL
4: this thread

However, when you add the word "dirty" to the search (which is how PB described it), this thread is #1 . Woot!

I didn't get the mini storage one, so we were #3 in my search!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online