Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

gilmo is hammered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
muskiesfan said:
masonphillip said:
muskiesfan said:
Unfortunately, I missed out on that. Me, Ken, Brian, and Robert went to the Hard Rock on Ontario Street. Ken and I partook in some adult beverages. I had a buzz, Ken was a little worse and we had a good time. We stopped in the gift shop so Ken and Brian could get souvenirs.

We were walking back to the car when a midget kicked/punched/headbutted (not exactly sure which) Brian's gift bag! :lol: :lol: Not really sure what provoked the attack, but this dude wasn't any taller than Brian's waist. Ken, Robert, and I almost fell down by Wrigley we were laughing so hard. Robert kept walking around saying that Brian had been "******* by a midget" and we couldn't stop laughing.

That sounded like quite the good time itself!

It was great. Should have done a better job of spreading the word. Next year, massive group outing. What would be better than having 20+ drunkards roaming the streets of Baltimore? :lol:

Baltimore is really lame compared to Chicago

Thats because you were too worried about a tooth brush and ear plugs.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
muskiesfan said:
masonphillip said:
muskiesfan said:
Unfortunately, I missed out on that. Me, Ken, Brian, and Robert went to the Hard Rock on Ontario Street. Ken and I partook in some adult beverages. I had a buzz, Ken was a little worse and we had a good time. We stopped in the gift shop so Ken and Brian could get souvenirs.

We were walking back to the car when a midget kicked/punched/headbutted (not exactly sure which) Brian's gift bag! :lol: :lol: Not really sure what provoked the attack, but this dude wasn't any taller than Brian's waist. Ken, Robert, and I almost fell down by Wrigley we were laughing so hard. Robert kept walking around saying that Brian had been "******* by a midget" and we couldn't stop laughing.

It was great. Should have done a better job of spreading the word. Next year, massive group outing. What would be better than having 20+ drunkards roaming the streets of Baltimore? :lol:

You need to go in the area of the Barksdale High Rises.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Abdul aknad wasnt our biggest fan. A cnote was the price to pay for the remnants left behind

rico08 said:
Props to the designated driver.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
craftysouthpaw said:
Any claim to outdrinking is rendered null and void by vomiting.

Surprised this didn't start a puke chain reaction like Chunk in Goonies.

I was so lucky to be sitting in the front. I had my head out the window like a dog. It was touch and go there for a bit

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
muskiesfan said:
masonphillip said:
muskiesfan said:

There was one key component missing in balt my brother. It will be a blast

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
jcmint said:
craftysouthpaw said:

I was so lucky to be sitting in the front. I had my head out the window like a dog. It was touch and go there for a bit

Phillyfan and I were laughing so hard that my ribs are sore. At one point in time the question was posed "is everyone going to make it?"

Gilmore: "not this guy right here." at which point the cab driver starts scrambling for a plastic bag.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Wes said:
ballerskrip said:
jcmint said:
Abdul aknad wasnt our biggest fan. A cnote was the price to pay for the remnants left behind

rico08 said:

I'm still trying to figure out how the guys getting puked on were helping fund that c-note ;)

Talk about adding insult to vomit.

I am just messing with him. Chris was very generous all weekend, it's the least we can do.

skrip

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
masonphillip said:
jcmint said:
craftysouthpaw said:

Phillyfan and I were laughing so hard that my ribs are sore. At one point in time the question was posed "is everyone going to make it?"

Gilmore: "not this guy right here." at which point the cab driver starts scrambling for a plastic bag.

:lol:

Classic!

I'm still laughing and will for a long time. Great week all in all and really getting to hang out with the crew was alot of fun!

Wes

OG
Administrator
ballerskrip said:
Wes said:
ballerskrip said:
jcmint said:

rico08 said:

I'm still trying to figure out how the guys getting puked on were helping fund that c-note ;)

Talk about adding insult to vomit.

I am just messing with him. Chris was very generous all weekend, it's the least we can do.

skrip

Of course, I just wanted to comically alter a cliche :)

Great meeting you!

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I know some of the staff get a hard time from the members here. You have to remember that posts are a message board are not a completely accurate representation of a person. They're all a great group of guys and it was my pleasure to meet and hang out with them. The same can be said for the board members I got to meet. That skrip kid is A+ in my book. ;)

Back to the hilarity of drunkeness and vomiting on your friends. :lol:

Members online

Latest posts