Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-Go Blue- The Official Dodgers Thread(All things Dodgers)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
This is St. Louis' 4th World Series appearance in the last decade. Yet still no respect.

I'm glad the Cards didn't choke away their 3-1 series lead this year like they did in 1996 and 2012. With Kershaw and Ryu looming, I got worried. With all the pitching that's been flashed this post-season, I REALLY didn't expect to see Kershaw get smoked like that.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I'm glad the Cards didn't choke away their 3-1 series lead this year like they did in 1996 and 2012. With Kershaw and Ryu looming, I got worried. With all the pitching that's been flashed this post-season, I REALLY didn't expect to see Kershaw get smoked like that.

I had the worst results in mind. I honestly did. I was worried. I worried about Wacha going against Kershaw. And Robinson starting.

I will gladly eat the crow.

But it's disheartening always hearing about how great the OTHER team is.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
just thought I'd let you know that KLAC has been doing a postseason DodgerTalk every Wednesday evening. If you miss the live show, you can hear it podcasted in the dodgertalk archives on the KLAC webpage. Pretty good guests so far this hot stove season, including (OTTOMM) AJ Ellis, Maury Wills, Don Mattingly, Dan Haren and Tim Wallach.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Dodgertalk is now starting its second week of being almost daily. You can find the podcasts at:

http://www.am570radio.com/media/podcast-dodger-talk-DodgerTalk/

Can't believe the Dodgers and Dbacks are opening up their official spring training exhibitions against each other. You'd think they should be playing each other as little as possible so they aren't already sick of each other when the open the season in Aussie land.

I hope MLBN carries the TWC Dodgers feed - have to see if the visuals (graphics) and overall quality of the broadcast has been worth all the hype since the Dodgers/TWC tv deal was announced.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Dodgers off to a great start towards going 162-0! ;)

favorite quote of the day was Seth Rosin, talking to the Dodgers website about taking his dad to Australia.

from dodgers.com:

"My dad is here and he's excited and proud. I brought my dad. My girlfriend wasn't too happy, but my dad's been supporting me since I was in diapers."

Members online